CH. 27

Y/n’s POV

“What the fuck, man?!” Taehyung exclaimed, touching his face and staining his hand with blood.

“Jungkook what-” I held Tae's face to examine how serious the injury was. His eye was starting to swell and was probably going to turn purple and a scratch on his cheekbone was bleeding. I looked at my boyfriend “What were you thinking?”

“I thought it was a random guy hitting on you!”

“And is this how you manage your jealousy?”

“I’m sorry, ok?” he raked a hand through his hair, worried “I didn’t mean to, I just- Fuck!”

“Oh wow, what happened?” Jimin appeared, trying to understand the situation. At this point people were staring, whispering.

“C’mon, let’s get something to stop the bleeding” I held Tae’s hand, guiding him to the bathroom. I’ll deal with Jungkook later.

I closed the door, drowning out the loud music outside. Taehyung sat down on the toilet and I handed him a towel so he could apply pressure to the wound while I knelt down to search the drawers and cabinet for a first aid kit.

“This hurts” he cried “I don’t like your boyfriend anymore, he ruined my shirt with blood” he pouted, resting his head against the wall.

“Maybe we should go to the hospital” I found the kit and opened it, getting what I needed.

“No! No hospitals, Y/n. Just kiss and make it better” I chuckled, dampening a cotton pad with antiseptic “Hospitals are smelly and they have needles”

“They also can help you few better”

“You can help me few better” he winked and I jokingly slapped his thigh, earning a giggle from him.

“C’mon, let me see” he removed the towel and I noticed that the bleeding stopped as a tiny cut appeared on his cheek bone. I gently started to apply the cotton on top of the bruises, to clean up.

“Was it that bad with Eunji?” he murmured and I nodded.

“She wants to take San”

“Oh, that’s fucked up,” he said, making me sighed.

“Very”

“I understand now why he hit me. He can’t be in a good state of mind after hearing someone wants to fight for his son”

“I guess” I took a couple of butterfly bandages and placed it over the cut on his cheekbone “You need to put ice on your eye. Wanna go home?”

“But this is such a good way to make women come talk to me!” he pouted again.

“Tae, you don’t need a black eye to score, y’know? Besides, the ice will help you keep your eye open tomorrow”

“Fine,” he sighed, not enjoying the idea.

I put the things away where they were and we left the bathroom, finding Jungkook and Jimin outside. Both of them were worried and I felt that Jungkook could cry at any moment.

 Both of them were worried and I felt that Jungkook could cry at any moment