CH. 30

Jungkook’s POV

“I feel so loved right now” Jin expressed “You invited us to watch your photoshoot, this is big!”

“You’re gaining so many followers lately!” Jimin said from the back seat as I drove to the studio where the pics would be held “You need to post something with me so I can get famous too!”

 “I can do that”

“Gimme your phone, I know you won’t” I rolled my eyes and handed him my cell. They will have a little surprise when we get there and I’m not sure if they’ll be pleased about it.

“Is Y/n with San this morning?” Joon asked.

“No, I didn’t want to wake him up so I asked Jina to stay with him. And he’s fine by the way” I looked at my friend in the rearview mirror making sure that he no longer felt guilty about something so silly. He nodded and sighed.

“That’s good”

“What’s the theme of the day?” Jin questioned.

“Theme?”

“Yeah, like, will you be wearing tight leather pants like last time or will it be something more cowboy style?”

“I don't know, they usually don't tell me”

“Either way you’ll be rocking, I’m sure”

Jimin tossed the phone back to me and when we stopped at a red light I looked at what he had posted “Really?” I turned to look at him “'If I were gay I would hook up with you. Oh no, wait... Love you bro' Don’t you know how gay that caption sounds?”

“What? Are you embarrassed of me? Don’t you want people to know about us and our love?” he annoyingly pouted, waiting for an answer but I just frowned looking forward again.

“Maybe I should get new friends”

***

“Jungkook, I’m so glad you were able to come!” Sohee smiled as she walked towards us wearing casual clothes, jeans and a loose T-shirt, while holding a clipboard against her chest. Every time I saw her during work, she was always wearing professional clothes. Like Joon, it’s kind of strange to see her like this, it looks like something’s off “And with three friends on top of that! You have no idea how much you’re helping me”

“Nah, you’re the one who’s helping me” I grinned at her and turned at me friends “These are-”

“Jimin, Namjoon and Jin, I’m aware” she giggled and I noticed a dimple on her right cheek “I have been following all of you on instagram cause y’all are very handsome and I made Y/n promise to take me to your restaurant” the last sentence was directed at Jin making a cocky smile appear on his lips.

“Well, if you show up there I'll make sure to prepare something for you myself” he winked, and that's how I noticed that he had triggered his flirtation mode.

“Maybe I shouldn’t wait for Y/n then” oh boy. Jin's cheeks turned slightly rosy and I swallowed a laugh, noticing how flustered he was by the sudden answer.

The truth is that it has been a while since Jin has dated and he loves to practice his art of seduction with his customers to earn a tip, make them come back or order a totally unnecessary plate of food. But in the restaurant the customers usually laugh and act like idiots so he’s not sure how to react when someone flirts back.

Not gonna lie, it’s fun to watch.
But I decided to save him from his misery.

“So, what do we have today?”