CH. 34

Y/n’s POV

“Do you think I’ll look good with pink hair?” Taehyung questioned as I applied the dye all over his head.

“Of course you will. I don’t think it’s humanly possible for you to look bad, Tae” he giggled all boyish to my answer and both our phones beeped at the same time with a message from Hoseok in our group chat.

He attached a selfie with the caption ‘Scream 5 tonight!!! 🕺🏻’. To which Tae responded with a selfie of us making silly faces and wrote ‘Yaaaas! Can’t wait’. After eleven years we finally got a new sequel to our beloved franchise that we have been waiting to be released for the past 4 months. It was finally here!

“We should buy extra popcorn for this occasion” I proposed “And french fries!”
“And pizza!” he said, making me laugh. Is it even possible to get into the movies with a pizza box? “Is Jungkook going with us?” Tae looked up at me making me once again smear his forehead with the pink color.

“I haven’t talked to him about that yet” I cleaned the mess with the towel around his shoulder “I should call, he was going to check a daycare with San and Jimin today”

“Jimin said there are several people missing Yoongi's class. Apparently the new teacher is not very good”

“He’ll be back soon to save the rest of the semester” I took one last look to make sure no part of his hair was missing color and finished it “All done. You go clean this mess while I call Kook” I handed him the bowl, brush and gloves.

“Yes, ma’am!”

The minute I reached for my phone to make the call, it started to ring with a cute picture of Jungkook shining on the screen. We were so connected!

“Hey gorgeous!”

Hey beautiful!” I could picture the smile on his face as the pronounced those words and my heart fluttered cause I’m stupid when it comes to him.

“How did the school hunt go?”

“All good! San said the school is colorful and smells good so I guess I’ll enroll him next month. I called because I need your help with something”

“Sure, how can I help?”

Any idea how I can explain to him what a psychologist is? We stop at McDonald's for a bite to eat and we’ll go there right after

“Humm… I guess you can say that a psychologist is a person who will help him understand what’s going on in his heart and head. You can point while you are at it. Since it’s only one session they’ll probably play a lot while she asks him some questions. You can be sure that San will enjoy it”

Ok! I’ll use that. Thank you

“No problem. Since you called, I need to ask you something. Would you like to see Scream 5 with us?” I started to get excited “I know you've only seen the first one but if necessary I'll explain to you what you don't understand and I know I said I love you but I can't wait to watch it anymore!” I finally took a breath and heard him laugh on the other end of the line.

You can go watch with your friends, I don’t mind”

“Are you sure?”

Absolutely! I hope you have fun

“Ok, then. We can watch it together another time. Maybe even do a marathon!”

Sure, love. I would like that” It hit differently each time he called me love. The world would seem brighter.