CH. 29

As soon as I dropped Yoon off at home I called Tae and Hobi and explained the situation, omitting some details that I thought should be told by our friend Yoongi. I stated we were going to have an unwanted sleepover and that I would stop by their houses in a few minutes to pick them up so they should hurry and pack.

Boy if I ever get the disagreeable opportunity to meet Minjae face to face I'll kick him so hard he will never be able to use his dick again. What a waste of oxygen. I avoided being pissed off in front of Yoon cause I don't think he needed a blurt of emotions but I'm becoming even more fond of the idea of chemical castration just so he can suffer a little. Payback has never seemed so graceful.

I picked up my friends and we decided to head to the supermarket to buy some junk food for our incredible healing night together. Hoseok seemed to be sugar high cause he was grabbing everything he thought was tasty and that would make Yoongi feel better, from marshmallow to noodles and frozen lasagna.

Meanwhile Tae and I lazily walked behind pushing the cart. He was earning a few glances due to his black eye and I bet he was loving the attention.

"You know what I noticed recently?" Taehyung voiced out.

"What?" I picked up my favorite chocolate bar from the rack and placed it with the rest of our groceries.

"I could be wrong, but I think you have lost weight" I wrinkled my brows at his sentence, looking down at my figure. I hadn't noticed any change.

"Really?"

"Yeah, like, you were stress eating like crazy because of Jungkook and now you're losing all those calories from all the sex you're having"

I stopped in my tracks and widened my eyes, looking at him, who was biting his lower lip in order to prevent a laugh from escaping. I sighed and counted to ten remembering he's already injured and beating your friends isn't a nice thing to do, before resuming walking.

"Why do I even take you seriously?"

"I know you love my sense of humor" he linked our arms feeling good about himself.

"I think we have everything we need," Hoseok spoke, checking his choices "No, wait! We need tangerines!" he ran to the fruit session to pick some of our friend's favorite fruit, making me smile.

"So, what are you going to cook for us for lunch?" Tae annoyingly asked using a soft voice to get on my good side.

"We'll stop by at Jin's to get our food"

"Yes!" he moved his arm up and down with a closed fist in a sign of victory "I met him once but I already love him and his food. It was love at first sight" he put on a dramatic expression and I chuckled.

"Ok, I think this is enough" Hobi appeared with a giant bag of tangerine all proud of himself "Let's go!"

Jungkook's POV

I was in the middle of a movie when Sannie appeared in the living room holding his binky with sleepy eyes. I gave him his sore throat medicine and after lunch, which he didn't eat much of, I thought it would be a good idea for him to take a nap. Namjoon was ready to take him to the hospital and pay all the medical bills, apologizing a thousand times for giving San ice cream. But c'mon, kids get sick. I know the drill already.

"How are you feeling, baby?" he lifted both arms to be picked up, nestling into my chest shortly thereafter. I smelled the top of his head and planted a kiss on it. There is nothing in the world that I love more than my little one "Does your throat still hurt?"

"A little"

"Do you want some warm milk? You didn't eat much at lunch"

"Otay" I moved so he could sit on the couch but he didn't budge.