CH. 32

Y/n’s POV

“When you asked me to pull over here, I didn't think that's what you had in mind” he pronounced and my lips captured his again.

Jungkook was going to give me a ride home but there’s an area of the college parking lot that is always empty and is known for receiving couples and since I was dying to kiss him I thought it would be interesting to test the idea. I had been sitting on his lap for about ten minutes, one leg on each side, and as much as it wasn't the most comfortable position and place I was loving it.

My breasts were pressed against his rock hard chest and I could have sworn our hearts were beating in sync. His tongue slicked over mine as I caressed his cheek. We were playing a dangerous game as I wanted to rip his clothes off and make things happen right there.

One of his hands went up my back and grabbed my neck leaving a tingling path where it went. His lip piercing was a detail that intensified the pleasure I was feeling and could easily drive me crazy. His other hand decided to explore under my dress and squeezed my ass, taking me by surprise making an erotic sound escape my throat.  He took advantage to kiss my jaw and move down to my neck. Gosh, I was leaving that car with a hickey. Not that I mind.

Seconds later he thrusted that talented tongue into my mouth again and I felt like wherever he touched me was on fire. I slipped my hand under his shirt, feeling his deliciously defined abdomen while Jungkook threaded his hands through my hair, drawing me closer, something I thought impossible, as he held me in place, one powerful arm curled around my hip. I never wanted to leave.

“Y/n” he drenched us apart, resting his forehead on mine as our chests moved up and down in a frenetic rhythm. Both of us trying to catch our breath “It's getting hard for me to control myself”

A giggle escaped from my mouth as I nodded. I know what he meant and I could actually feel it under me. I pecked his lips one more time and moved towards my seat, straightening my dress and pulling out the car mirror to fix my hair and makeup. I was a mess. A sex mess. But without the sex. Quite frustrating.

“I need a cold shower” he mumbled as he started the car, driving away from college. I smiled, proud that I was the reason he was so turned on.

“Can you leave me at Yoon’s place instead? I need to check on him”

“Oh right, I forgot to ask. Is everything ok? We had a substitute teacher in class today and it was kind of weird, like he didn't know what to do with us”

“Yoongi is… recovering” should I just tell him the whole story? Maybe not now “His ex decided to pay him a visit and things got out of hand” Kook cast a quick glance at me, paying attention to the road afterwards.

“But like, is he ok? Is there anything I can do?”

“He’s fine, nothing is broken. I just don’t like the idea of him alone like that. I won’t stay long, I have to study and put together our parts of the essay that we have to deliver on Thursday” I noticed that a smile appeared on Jungkook’s face and I got intrigued “Why are you happy?”

“Nothing, is just… I never thought I would enjoy doing a college project that much” he stopped at a red light and swiveled his face in my direction “The most I ever got out of college work was stress” I chuckled.
“I was scared when I realized we got  partnered up” I exposed “I didn’t even wanted to go to your place”

“Really?” he looked at me wide eyed and I was surprised he didn’t know about this already. Didn’t I tell him?

The light turned green and he looked ahead again.