CH. 31

Jungkook almost had a breakdown. After we watched the video he paced back and forth in my apartment not knowing exactly what to do or feel. At first his eyes filled with tears in fear of losing San, then it went into the anger stage where he couldn't believe how easy it was for Eunji to lie, calling her every name possible. Soon after he began to worry that the people who knew him from college might make the connection that the Jungkook mentioned was him, and start gossiping and looking at him as if he had done something abominable.

I let him release all his emotions as I listened intently with a chocolate bar in hands thinking of a plan of how we could prove that she was lying. It shouldn't be that difficult.There must be records that she did not contact him or even less remember San's existence. I don't know what she plans by creating this chaos but things are not going to work out very well for her.

After speaking his mind, Jungkook looked at me and said "I need a drink" and that's why we are in Jin's restaurant and Kook alone had finished with a bottle of soju and was opening another.

“Oh, please” Sohee scoffed as Jin filled her cup with a mix of Soju and Sprite “‘You can’t win this fight’, who the fuck she think she is? Does she honestly think that she can come up with a messed up story and that’s it? Fuck to the no!” she took a sip from her cup and looked at Jungkook who had been quiet for a while “We can create something too! Let's say she told Jeon that her life's dream was to participate in Naked and Afraid and live with monkeys and she had to do that before she passed away from some kind of cancer. We were all surprised to see her in the music industry”

I smothered a laugh as a smile played on Jungkook’s lips.

“The first thing we need to do is to find a lawyer” Jin pronounced, earning our attention “He’ll be able to steer us in the right direction. Until then I think it’s better not to waste our energy on this subject”

“Hot and smart” Sohee smiled at him, whose cheeks turned slightly pink and I didn’t know if I should roll my eyes or laugh at the scene. She gazed at Jungkook before speaking “I'll reinforce what I had said before, if you need we can do a horrible story about her and even an interview with you, anonymously, for people to see your point of view. I have some friends in other magazines and I will ask them to follow the same path”

A sad smile adorned his face and I felt bad. I hate seeing Jungkook like this and it’s awful that there’s nothing I can do to help.

“Thank you, I’ll let you know if that’s something we should do”

Sohee finished her drink in one gulp and slammed the glass down on the table, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You know what? Fuck it. The story about how she's an evil being is going to be written! Including that everything she's been saying is a lie according to our ‘sources’” she winked and I felt liking hugging her.

“What if it only makes things worse?” I asked worriedly. The last thing we need is for Eunji to be even more pissed off with the whole situation and increase the situation.

“Well, she started this” Jin replied, fixing his glasses “She was basically asking for a war. Now she got one”

“Hell yeah!” Sohee supported him excitedly.

“We’re in this together so stop with the sad face” Jin stated, ruffling Jungkook's hair who sighed “We all love and care for San so we’ll do everything we can to stop this witch”

“I just don’t wanna go to trial, y’know. That would be exhausting”

“We'll make sure that won't be necessary” I pecked his cheek and he took another sip of his drink. I pushed the bottle away cause we still need to pick up San and it would be helpful if Jungkook could stand on his legs.