Chapter 1⃣

Beep
Beep
Beep
I groan. I don't want to go to school. " Beatrice, I gotta get you to school!", my caring brother Caleb says. I get up and put on my infinity shirt, ripped jeans, a stripped over shirt, sandles, and put my blond hair into a pony tail (a.k.a the outfit in the pic). I walk out of my room,to be greeted by Marcus. I do not call him my dad. I never will. I walk past him, and get in Caleb's car. "Ready for your new school Beatrice?", he asks. I smile and say, "Yeah." I've never been much of a talker. Im very shy, but I loved to talk around Caleb. He smiles at me, and we drive off. I see the sign for the school in the distance. 'Faction High'. Caleb pulls up to the front. "Bye Beatrice!", he says. "Bye Caleb!" I get out of the car and walk into school. When I walk in, I'm greeted by the laughter of others. I look and see everyone is using their powers like crazy! I walk into the office, to get my schedule. "Um, hi. I need my schedule.", I say in a quite voice. Like I said, I'm shy. A lady looks up at me. "Name.", she says in a harsh tone. "Beatrice Prior." "Here's your schedule, no leave. ", she says. Wow, that's rude! But of course I stay quite. My locker number is 123. I walk and find the locker in no time. "Ok, combination.", I say to myself. So it's 4,6,10 (Srry just had to 😝). I open my locker, put in my backpack, and take out my binder, and my book The Fault in our Stars. I started it yesterday. I look at my schedule. I first have English, math, free period, lunch, gym, social studies, music, and science. I walk to English class. When I open the door, I'm greeted by the loud chatter of the class. Guess I'm early. I walk in, and everyone is quite. I gulp. I hate attention. It reminds me of the wounds on my back, from all the attention I get from him. "Ok, class. Calm down.", says the teacher. Why would you tell them to calm down, when no one is talking? "Hi, you must be Beatrice ! I'm Ms. Eaton!", she says in a quite voice, as the chatter comes back. "Call me Tris.", I say in a quite voice. She nods, with a smile plastered on her face. "Class! Quite please!", she says. Everyone listens to her. They must respect her. "Tell us about your self, Tris.", Ms. Eaton says. "Ok. My name is Tris. I have ice, fire, water, and earth powers. My hair changes colors by what power I use. When I use ice, my hair is like this", I point to my hair, and make snowflakes with the flick of my hand. "When I use fire, my hair is blond with red, and black streaks." I snail my fingers and my hair changes colors, and a flame appears. I undo it. "When I use water, my hair as different shades of blue streaks." I make a mini rain cloud, and have rain come out of it. "Last is when I use earth. My hair has green and brown streaks." I make a flower that is dying on Ms. Eatons desk bloom. Wow! Thats the first time I talked a lot. Everyone claps, except a group of two boys, and a girl in the back. I smile and take a seat. I set next to a guy, who has brown hair so dark, it looks black. He has a tan, and is muscular. And he has dark blue, piercing eyes. I have grayish blue eyes. Maybe school won't be so bad! Boy was I wrong.
============================================================
Sup guys! Omg! I am so excited! My birthday is