Chapter ⓫

**Tobias P.O.V**
I wake up the next morning, with a sleeping Tris in my arms. I smile and check the time. 11:30. Its memorial day weekend. The pool is also open! I could take Tris to the pool. Oh wait, he cast comes off today. I have to take her to the hospital. "Tris. Wake up, we have to go get your cast off." She groans and stretches. "Five more minutes.", she mumbles. I chuckle and say, "Not today. After your cast is off I'm taking you to the pool." When I say the word pool, she shoots up. "Ok lets go!", she says. I chuckle in amusement, and let her get ready.
**Le time skip brought to you by this Awsome persons words, "H-H-How's it going bros? My name is Peeeewdiepie!"**
"Pool time!", Tris screams while throwing her hands in the air. I laugh at her. "Hey, wanna see me do something cool?", I ask her. "Sure!", she says. I smile at her mischievously. I pick up a bolder with one hand, and throw it in the air. When its about a inch away from me,I catch it. Tris just looks at me in awe. "Wow.",is all that comes out of her mouth.I smirk at her as we continue to walk. While we are walking, Tris is making snowflakes while quietly humming 'Let It Go'. I wrap an arm around her waist, and continue to walk.
**Time skip brought to you by.... Llamas. Yes, I said llamas.**
"Pool!", Tris screams as she jumps in the pool. I laugh at her. I get in the normal way, by climbing down the ladder. I swim over to Tris. She turns around and lunges at me. I laugh at her. "What?", I ask. "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!", she screams. "No problem love." we end up playing games, doing tricks, and in the end we are relaxing while floating. "I love you.", Tris says. "I love you more." She giggles at my little joke. "Tobias, why me?", she asks. "What do you mean?" "Why do you like me? Messed up Beatrice?" I sigh at her comment. "Tris I love you because you are beautiful. You also are the most caring, brave, and selfless girl I have ever meet. And with that, I love you. Okay?" "Okay." "Don't you ever think differently." She nods her head. "Ready to go?" "Yeah."