Chapter 4⃣

Wow, this kiss is amazing. Our lips move in sync. Four licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I grant it. His lounge explores my mouth. I moan, and blush. Either four didn't notice or he does care, because he continues to kiss me. We break apart for air. H puts his hand on my cheek, and looks into my eyes. Breathing heavily. "Tris, I love you. This is not out of pity. But I really think I like you. You trusted me enough, let me see your scars. That means a lot. I love you" I smile end say, "I love you too." His alarm, goes off for lunch. "Ready?", he asks. I nod my head. "We can keep this a secrete. You and me. We can tell them when your ready.", he says. "Lets waitt." He smiles and kisses me one last time. He opens the closet, and we go to lunch. I feel childish, so I jump on his back and scream, "TO NARNIA!!!!!!", Four laughs and carries me on his back. When we get to the lunch room I shout, "VICTORY!!!!!!", Four laughs again. I smile, and jump off his back. I feel someone looking at me. I see Lauren giving me the death glare. I turn around, and me and Four get our lunch. I had lots of fun, and made new friends! There's Zeke, Shauna, Lynn, Marlene, Christina, Uriah, and Will(Chris's boy friend). I kept feeling Lauren's gaze on me. I think Lynn noticed. She looked at me and said, "Don't worry. She's just a big now it all. Also an butt.", she said. Everyone, even me started to laugh. Andrew was wrong. I actually made friends.