Chapter ⓾

School is finally over. Well for the day. At least we have memorial day weekend. Everyone was asking me questions about my arm. It was very annoying. Tobias wasnt there to tell them to back off so I had to deal will a bunch of teenage students talking my freaking head off. So back to reality. I was sitting on a bench wait for Tobias. "He should be here soon.", I say to myself. I sigh, and continue to wait. Tobias then comes into view, and I smile. I stand up and walk to him, giving him a hug. "Hey, how was your day?", he asks. "Ok, I guess. Everyone was asking me questions." He sighs. We walk home in silence. When we reach his place, I see his garden and that some of his plants are dead. I frown, go over and heal the plants. "Much better.", I whisper. I turn around and go inside. Im greeted by the smell of cinnamon. "Tobias!? Are you and Tris home?" Tobias's mom asks. "Yeah mom! We're gonna go upstairs to my room!", Tobias yells. "Ok!", she shouts back. Tobias and I walk up the stairs in silence. Its not an uncomfortable silence. When we get to his room, I walkover to his bed, and fall on it. As I'm falling im screaming "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!" Tobias laughs at my childish moment. I laugh too. He sighs and says, "what am I going to do with you Tris?" "Well you can be my trusty stead. And fight the battle in Narnia!" He chuckles at me. "How bout this.", he says. He leans towards my face and kisses me softly. He pulls back a few seconds later, and smiles. I smile back. "Can we doooooo something?", I ask. "Like what?" "We can watch some Pewdiepie." "That sounds like a great plan."
**Time skip brought to you by the smexyness of Tobias Eaton**
A few hours later we put up the laptop, and lay down. "I love you, Tris.", Tobias says. I smile and softly say "I love you more." "I love you most." And with that, we fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.