Chapter ⓬

By the time Tobias and I get home, the sun is setting. "Did you have fun Tris?", Tobias asks. I nod my head yes. He smiles at me. Im so tired that I feel like im about to fall. "Im tired Tobias." He chuckles and says, "Well let me help you inside." He picks me up bridal style and walks upstairs to our room. He lays me down gently, and lays beside me. I snuggle up close to him, and he wraps an arm around my waist. I smile as I fall asleep.
**Time skip brought to you by the amazing Vincent or known as the purple guy!**
I wake up without the warmth of Tobias's arms around me. I groan as I sit up, my hair sticking up in different directions. I get up and walk downstairs to smell something delicious. French toast. I jump down the stairs and scream, "Give me all of the toast!" Tobias is startled but then laughs at my very weird looking serious face. "Ok Mrs. Toast." "And who might Mr. Toast be?" "Me of course!", Tobias says. I laugh at him and hug him. "I love you." "I love you too." He lets go of me when the toast pops up. "What do you want on your toast my sweet?" "Well, butter and syrup would be nice." He nods his head while spreading butter on the French toast and putting the syrup on. Yum! We eat our french toast and talk, when there is a knock on the door. A loud knock. The one that is all to familiar to me. Its Marcus. My father.