Chapter 3⃣

Four P.O.V
(A/N Surprise!)
When Tris ran, I didn't know what to do.I just watched. I wonder why she said don't hurt me. I got to ask her. I know you guys are wondering what powers I have. Well I have strength and fire. Tris is the only one to have the element powers. Well all of them. I hope she is ok. Peter must have crawled away, cause he's not here. Well less work for me. I walk to gym, when Christina walks over to me. "Hey!", she says. I nod my head. "That Tris girl is weird right?", she asks. "No, not weird. More like... Unique.", I say. "Awwwwwwww! Someone has a crush!", she squeals. I laugh at her enthusiasm. She is always so perky. It rubs off on me, when I'm around her. I sigh. I must admit, I do have a crush on Tris. But she seems so scared around all the guys. I wonder why. "Chris, she seems so scared around us guys. Haven't you noticed?", I ask her. She shrugs. "Yeah. I've noticed a lot.", she tells me. Chris hasn't made friends with her yet. I'll probably invite her to lunch with us. We get to the gym in no time. Coach Amar said we can have a free day. Good, more time to talk to Tris. I walk over to her, and she sees me. She tenses up when I come over, then acts normal. "So Tris, why did you yell don't hurt me?", I asked. She seemed to be caught off guard, and had tears in her eyes. "No reason", she said in a tiny voice. Yeah right. I know something is wrong with her. When I look down at her again, a tear is falling down her cheek. I sigh. For some reason, I feel like I have to be there for her. Like she needs someone to help her. I reach over and hug her. She seems surprised by the action, but puts her head against my shoulder, and cry's. I stroke her hair, in a soothing manor. She seems to calm down. "I need to show you somethingg. But we need to be alone. It's a secret.", she tells me. I grab her hand, and lead her to a closet. We walk in, and I lock the door. I set my alarm, to the time lunch starts. She turns on the light, and looks at me. I can tell she's nervous about telling me. "Promise to not tell anyone, or get me help?", she asks. Wow it must be bad. She turns around and lifts up the back of her shirt. I gasp at what I see. "Oh my god Tris. Who did this to you?", I ask her. She pulls down her shirt and sobs quality to herself. She turns and looks at me. She sits down on pulls her knees up to her and cries. I look at her, with pure sadness. Who would do this to Tris? I sit down, and pull her into my lap. I shush her quietly, while stroking her hair. She stops soon,and looks up at me. She smiles, and kisses my cheek. I'm a little surprised at what she did. When she looks at me again, she smiles, for the fist time. I mike at her. I pull her head up to me and kiss her. I can tell she is surprised, but she kisses back. She adjusts herself, to where she is sitting with her legs around my waist. I wrap my arms around her waist, and she wraps her arms around my neck. Maybe Christina was right. I do like her.
============================================================
Hey guys! Yay FOURTRIS!! Ok guys,I have something to tell you, I am now asking you guys two things. One, what should I call you guys? Two, I am now asking,that you guys send in books that you would like me to read.I already told my followers, so I am telling you. Just don't let it have to much blood in it, and not to be really scary. Thnxs! With lots of fans, bro fists, and tiny box Tims, Tink304.