Chapter 5⃣

School is over. I wait for Caleb to get here. Said someone covers my eyes, and says, "Guess who?" It's a male. I know who. "Four?", I ask. He uncovers my eyes and wraps his arms around my waist. Then he rests his chin on top of my head. "Need a ride home love?", he asks. "My brother should be here soon.", I tell them. He stays like that for a while, then asks, "How old are you Tris?" "I'm 16. How old are you Four?" He teases me, by acting like he doesn't. "Well I happen to be 18 Tris." I laugh. He looks at me all confused like. "Your two years older than me! And you choose me. Why?", I ask, but them my voice got quite. He looks at me like I am the only thing worth looking at. "Because you are the most beautiful, smart, intelligent, and kind personn have ever meet.", he says. I start to cry. I evaporate my tears, when I want to kiss him. Once the u are gone, I kiss him. He kisses back automatically. I pull away, and smile. He pulls me into a hug, and kisses my hair. "I love you.", he tells me. "I love you to Four." My brother comes over to where we are. "Ready to go?", he asks. I nod my head. "Text me ok?", I ask. He nods his head. I hug him, and say goodbye. Me and Caleb walk over to his car. "Beatrice, I don't want you to get beaten.", he says out of the blue. I look at him like he is crazy. "Caleb! I don't care if I get beaten! You think I already tried to get out of a beaten! It doesn't work Caleb! I'm fine." the rest of the ride is silent. He doesn't ask about Four, or how my day was. When we get home I walk out of the car, and go inside. Caleb goes ahead of me. As I'm about to walk upstairs, I get slammed into a wall. I know who it is instantly. I'm to afraid to use my powers against him. "Look at you! No wonder no one is your friend.", he says to me. "EXCUSE ME! I MADE TONS OF FRIENDS TODAY! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! BUT I ACTUALLY HAVE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT ME!", I scream. He looks at me with anger in his eyes. He grabs my arm and breaks it. I scream out in pain. He kicks me and he kicks my broken arm. I keep screaming. It's all I can do.

Time skip! Brought to you by yogurt, and emo elmo

I wake up to the sound of a heart monitor. I see Andrew in a corner, acting like he is so upset. I mentally scowl at him. Everyone is comforting him. Even Caleb! Caleb walks over to my bed, and sees that I am up. "I can't believe you hurt dad! You broke his arm Beatrice! Why!? Maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe you are like him.", Caleb says. I look at Andrew to see that he does have a cast on. I look down at my arm, and it's still broken, except it's in a black cast. He broke his own arm! I can't believe he did that. A nurse walks in and says, "I need everyone to leave the room, please." Everyone gets up and walks out of the room. "You have a visitor. Would you like to see him?", she asks. I nod my head. A few seconds later, here comes a running Four. He runs over to me and hugs me gently, due to my hurt arm. "Your ok! I love you so much Tris. Did he do this to you?", he says all at once. I laugh at his nervousness. "Yes he did this to me. He actually broke his own arm, to show that he hurt me, and was defending himself. Caleb gates me now. I don't want to go home Four. I'm so scared." I start to cry silently. He pulls a chair beside my bed. He lifts me out of the bed and puts me in his lap. I silently cry into his shirt. He shushes me silently, and strokes my hair. "I hate my life Four.", I say silently. We stay like this for a while. Andrew then comes in the room, with a evil smile on. I look at him with pure fear. I don't know what powers Four has, but I wish he would use them. I take my hand, and snap my fingers, and create a flame. My hair changes colors. "Get. Out.", I tell him. He smirks. "Looks like little Humpty dumpty isn't afraid to use her powers! Oh wait! She's not Humpty dumpty. She's a fatyy!" He starts laughing at his own comment. Four puts me on the bed and stands up. "Get out.", Four says. I'm so scared, that I am shaking. Andrew looks like he is offended. He surrenders, and walks out. I start to cry, because I am so scared. Four looks over, and sees me crying. "I don't want to live anymore.", I say.
============================================================
Hey guys! I am really sad! I am watching tfios, and I am crying like a baby. I am just so depressed! Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter, Thnxs
With lots of starts, and pirate foxes,
Tink304.