Chapter 7⃣

**Two weeks later**

Today Four is taking me home to his place. I'm excited, because I can get away from him (sorry there was confusion on the name, if u guys want tell me who you want to be Tris's dad). "You ready Tris?", Four asks. "Almost!", I tell him. Wow, I can't believe that Four is taking me in. Four bought me a school shirt, shorts and some black flats. 'These are not the clothes you wear when you go home from the hospital, but oh well.' When I get changed i walk out and look for Four. I wonder what his real name is. "Tris!" I turn around, and see Four. He jogs over tome, and gives me a bone crushing hug. "Four... Crushing..... Can't... Breathe!" He lets go, and looks embarrassed. "Oh, sorry. One of my powers is strength. The other is fire." He strikes a flame with a snap of the fingers. I smile. "Cool." He smiles at me, and takes my uninjured hand in his. My other arm is still in its cast. He walks me out of the hospital, and to his car. "Beatrice! Beatrice!", someone yells. I turn around and see Caleb. He looks really mad. I look up at Four with frightened eyes, and he puts me behind him. "I need to see Beatrice.", Caleb says. "I don't think so.", Four says. I'm so scared. What does Caleb want. What if he(as in the dad, who is either going to be Marcus or Andrew, because I want my lovely readers to choose) wants to talk to me? What will I do? I start to cry a little because I'm so scared. I can't hear Four, or Caleb over my crying. I feel arms go around me, and hear shushing in my ear. "Your going to be ok. I promise." The voice is Four. I nod my head, and he picks me up. "You are not going to see her ever again.", he looks tells Caleb. Four the walks away with me in his arms, crying myself to sleep.
============================================================
Hey guys! Wow this chapter might be short, sorry if it is. But anyways, I want you guys to pick who the father should be. With lots of random rainbow sheep, and giant cookies,
Tink304