Moondrop x Reader Hcs

He's a little gremlin in his own right. That being said he's a gremlin even in his relationship with you. He's a tease and loves playfully picking on you whenever the opportunity arises. Surprising you by crawling down from the ceiling, pulling you into the ball pits, and drawing little smug smiley faces along with an abundance of "Moon was here" on your cheeks (with washable glitter markers). If you want revenge on him for his constant teasing, push something over. He won't be able to help but clean it up. When he's doing so, sneak in a surprise hug or kiss attack. He'll practically short circuit.

He's basically the opposite of Sundrop (while sharing a body with him), so he's not that good at giving affection. In fact, he's not good at being romantic; but he tries. In fact, he's had to flick the lights on and off just to be able to have a conversation with Sun. He knows he's much better at all that lovey-dovey jazz, which he often gets cooed at by Sun for. You've overheard and or seen him plead for advice quite a few times. It's quite charming.

His efforts come through eventually, as he learns how to cuddle and hold you properly. Rather than scaring you out of your skin, he'll tap your shoulder to let you know he's there, and pull you into a gentle hug. Keep it soft, not too light as to allow you to react properly. If you lean into it or return it, he nuzzles his chin into the top of your head and gently rocks back and forth. While he is a bit of an asshole, he is a daycare toy. It's (hidden deep) in his nature to be a sensation of comfort.

He tries to act like he doesn't enjoy pet names or being touched, but he does. Unlike Sundrop, he's very touch starved and won't express it. So when you hold his face to kiss him, he has to take all his willpower not to start spinning and jumping around everywhere out of joy. Hold his hand, and he will sit there silently screaming on the inside. The warmth of your hands on his cold metal makes chest burn, in a way making him overheat. If you for sure want a reaction, dip him and kiss him. Just like Sundrop, he'll go spinning and actually end up babbling with incoherent gibberish.

As much as he loves teasing you, he also loves to settle down with you when you get tired. Allowing you to rest on him, you can hear his gears turning when your head is against his chest. It's a muffled sound but echos the sound of a heartbeat in a way. He likes holding you close while you rest, looking down at your sleeping figure with pure content on his face. You are still not immune to his urge to use his glitter markers though. Luckily for you, you sometimes wake up with little drawings he's made for you on paper rather than your cheeks.