Roxy + Monty x Artist!Baker!MusicLoving!Reader Hcs

The two pertain to your interests in different ways, no doubt about that. Painting for example, with Roxy it's more of a calming experience. She has some pretty bad self-esteem issues, so she'll be talking to herself the whole time; trying to keep herself reassured. She'll paint alongside you, holding onto your free hand as you use your other to paint. She loves watching the stroke of your brush, trying her best to mimic it. If she's going to try and make something great, might as well take some lessons from you, as she knows everything you make turns out perfect.

NOW MONTY ON THE OTHER HAND- you will not know peace. He refuses to use a brush, screw that, he's got his whole body! He'll douse his figure in paint and roar out before slamming into the wall. Leaving a splatter of himself over the (without a doubt damaged or broken) wall. True art right? He sure seems to think so. You will not get out of a painting session with him without having to powerwash this gator.

Baking too? Wow, you are on a roll with these two! While Chica is by far the one with the most tastebuds to satisfy, they both adore your baking. Weird seeing as they're both animatronics, but they can taste it all just the same. In fact, they're much much pickier than Chica (which isn't saying much as she chows down on literal garbage). Their favorite thing by far is your cooking. For Roxy, she often feels so unworthy of all your hard work. Such tasty treats? All for her? Made by you? She must be dreaming. Needless to say, she will always voice her appreciation and has every compliment in the book set and ready for her. Her tail will not stop wagging the entire time she's eating what you make.

Monty won't even believe her when she tells him about it. Sure you're amazing, but he's a picky eater. There is no way, NO way in the entire Freddy Fazz universe you could make food he likes- yeah he loves the food you make. One little bite and he's scarfing down every last morsel of your cooking. No matter what you bake, it's going to be gone on a scale that goes from minutes to mere seconds. After that, you're being pulled into this possessive gator's lap and you are NOT leaving his side. He and Roxy dispute over it quite often, though he ends up winning the argument unless you voice your own wants.

Now we're getting to the goods here. So you like music? Well lucky for you then! Both of your partners are part of a rocking band are they not? Monty will always be the first to step to the front when you want to jam out. Shoving the others (including Roxy) out of the way and pulling down his shades as he readies up his bass guitar. He's always so smug about it, confident that you'd rather listen to his tunes. Roxy, as much as she loves playing for you, always feels outshined by his bold confidence. But if you decide to take some time to unwind and play with her, she'll let you sit beside her as she plays a solo tune. She keeps it quiet for you, getting more and more confident as you egg her on. Eventually going full-out jam out. She'll give it all she's got for you, only motivated by your clap along, and the excited smile on your face.

When you're listening to Monty play, you may want to bring earplugs. He rips into that thing. He'll sit you down right in front of him and basically put on a little rock show for you. Headbanging, going off on a badass riff and getting more physical in his performance than Roxy ever would. He goes all out for you each and every time, and always ends it with a skid of his knees straight on the floor, pumping his arms and his guitar up with a metal roar. He'd do one of those stage dive things but let's be honest here; it's only you that he's playing for and he weighs around 4000 pounds. That wouldn't end well.