Our moment

Sukuna's POV

When I first met with Megumi I didn't think of him that much except that expressionless but shocked face.

But then I get to know that not only his face, he's totally a gloomy guy. At least he's not like his idiot friends.

~Everyone is on their way to the new ice cream parlor.~

The day when I started noticing him was when I fought with him for the 1st time.

Even the time when we was fighting, I just wanted to kill him. For no reason.

He was sooooo weak...

Defeating him was nothing for me...

That day I removed Yuuji's heart so that he couldn't swap with me.

But who thought that I'll found something more interesting than taking control over this body.

I was a little surprised when he used those shikigamis and fought with me at once. Even though that wasn't enough to put a scratch on me.

He use shikigami, using shadows as medium.

What a unique technique....

I thought it's a waste on him.

*Smirk*

But I was wrong..... after getting beaten up by me, he showed me his true power.

Suddenly some dark mist started to surrounding him and I felt some strong power coming from him.

That was when I started to gain interest on him.

He really is an interesting guy and not a useless weakling.

But then Yuuji regained consciousness and I lost control over his body. That damn brat just interrupted my and Megumi's moment even if he knew that he'll die.

*Sigh*

Thinking about it now, I was nothing but a curse in his eyes.

Maybe he's gloomy and expressionless but he is kind. He saved Yuuji from getting exorcised even knowing that saving Yuuji means saving me too.

That day too, he fought with me to save Yuuji, so that I heal his heart.

Megumi was right when he said

"Itadori will come back, even if he dies as a result. That's the kind of guy he is."

His kindness and thoughtful side is amazingly sweet.

But......

~Sukuna took a skull and break it into pieces~

*Crack*

But when I think that he is more worried about that Yuuji rather than being scared of me makes me irritated.

He was more worried about Yuuji being alive that he fought a lossing fight just to make me heal his heart than getting himself hurt.

Irritating...

Irritating.....

Irritating.......

Thinking about this always makes my heart clenching with irritation.

I don't know why I'm feeling like this..

I really don't know.

But someday I will make him only think about me.

~Everyone reached at the ice cream parlor.~