I'll protect you forever 1

Yuuji was running towards Nue and Megumi when the curse was distracted due to Yuuji's punch on its eyes.

'Its a good chance to escape, Megumi is waiting for me. I have to ru.....'

A sudden pain stuck on Yuuji's back, like how thunder create other branches from one. On Yuuji's back pain started from a point and spread all over his back, then arms, legs and full body. His body stopped moving, he can't feel himself anymore.

'Wh... what's h-happening....?!! I... I can't feel....'

Yuuji is getting unconscious, his sight is getting curtained with darkness.

"Khekekhe", He heard a weird laughing noise and saw Megumi's tired but shocked face before loosing his conscious completely.

Now it's completely dark around Yuuji like there's no colour beside black in this world.

'I.... Need.... To..... Save..... Megumi........'

"Ohh.... You are too weak."

'What...?!! Whose voice is this?!!" Yuuji weird a voice in his mind.

He can't see anything beside darkness but he suddenly started hearing some unknown voice.

'Is it that curse......'

"Looking at this situation, it remembers me the day when you was crying and begging for help. But- but you couldn't do anything."

*Scoff*

"So it is you...... Sukuna."

"It's same as that day when you can't defeat a single curse and was crying through your nose. Ohh.... Are you gonna ask for my help this time too....."

"Haaaaa.....!! No, I learnt my lesson. Even if I ask, I know you will not listen. And maybe this time too you will try to hurt Megumi."

There was a silence, the moment when they encountered a special grade curse for a first time and how they lost there and other things is still fresh in Yuuji's mind.

'If I were a little bit more stronger then maybe...... NO!! This time I will surely save Megumi and defeat this curse.'

The moment of that day is also fresh in someone else's mind too. How he tried to kill and hurt the person who is now precious to him.

'This time I'll be the one who is going to save Megumi. It will be me and ONLY ME.'

They both made a resolve which is different from eachother's but similar at the same time.

There is a mess outside, Yuuji is being tied down with red threads whereas Megumi is trying to hold back the curse. Megumi is already exhausted due his excess use of curse energy.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh......!! Why can't I move."

Yuuji is unconscious, he can't move his body and also can't hear anything but he is conscious inside, he can think and hear a faint sounds from his surroundings, how Megumi is fighting with the curse.

"I have to wake up, I can't let the past rewritten. I need to save him, and what if Sukuna takes control of my body again."

"You don't need to worry, you take rest. I'm going to kill that thing."

"Yaaaa, right and I am believing you."

Suddenly Yuuji started feeling something weird, like he is being pulled somewhere.

*Thud*

He felt like he dropped on a hard surface, he opened his eyes. Sukuna is sitting on his throne in front of him, it's the same place he came last time. The past is repeating itself.