The confession

I never thought that a day will ever come when I will be surrounded in someone's arms.

Sukuna's arms are around me, hugging me tightly but still it felt gentle on my skin. My head is overwhelmed with all this new information from him.

He said, he came here only for me...... Why?!!

There is no light in the room, the only light is the moonlight coming from the window.

Neither of us can see eachothers face but right now, I can clearly tell that we are not ready to face eachother and have this conversation.

After a pause, he continued and I couldn't possibly stop him.....

"Megumi...... Will you believe, if I say I fell in love with you. *chuckle*  I know, maybe you're thinking that what kind of nonsense I'm spouting.......
            .......Believe me, at first I thought I'm only interested in your technique, after all your  is one of a kind like you. But little by little, when I get to know you, spend time with you. Don't know when I forgot all about your technique and only thing on my mind left is you. "

I am listening everything he is saying but somehow it feels like my brain has stopped working.

My heart is racing, my face is burning but my hands are cold as ice.

Suddenly Sukuna placed his head on my shoulder. His left ear is touching my nape. I can feel his face burning just like mine.

He is feeling the same as me but maybe his feelings are more genuine than mine.

Sukuna continued,

"But I discovered my true feelings for you on that day when I have to leave you.... Forever.

*Pause*

It hurts whenever I thought that after the exorcism I'll never be able to meet you. That is when I realized my true feelings for you...... I'm sorry, it's my first time feeling this way so maybe you will feel a bit weird. "

Obviously I caught off guard by his sudden confession but.... I definitely don't feel that his feelings are weird though.

Suddenly a hand was placed on my eyes and blinded my sight.

He turned me towards him and said,

"Right now neither I can face you or your words. So, there is no need to rush for the reply, take your time. But please, tell me the truth. I only want you to smile and be happy, by my side OR without me. "

I can't see what's going on but I felt that he moved. I felt a press on my eyes.

*kiss*

He kissed on my eyes through his hand and then removed his hand.

After few seconds, I opened my eyes but he wasn't there anymore. He left the room.

I somehow moved and reached my bed but not any longer I can hold on my weight so I plopped on the bed.

'So he is in love with me huh..... '

Thats explain why I felt like that after that night. That wasn't his true feelings at all.

*heavy sigh*

I placed my both hands on top of my both eyes.

"Reply huh...?!! What am I gonna do now?? "

Will I really be able to give him an honest reply?? Definitely he wants me to reciprocate his feelings.

But for that, first I need find what 'I' really want....