A turn in life

The night was beautiful, dark sky was shining with uncountable stars and a big moon, it was more beautiful with the company of eachother, but there was a figure hiding in the darkness of the shadow who saw everything happened on the roof top........

~Few days later~

There is a ruckus in the medical room, Nobara, Maki, Panda, Mr. Ijichi are waiting outside of the room. Ms. Shoko, Mr. Masamichi and Mr. Nanami are inside taking care of a seriously injured sorcerer.

Nobara's POV

I can't believe what I just heard......,

Me, Megumi and Yuuji were assigned to a mission, some traces of a curse of special grade 1 was found in an area and we were told to take a look and collect information without involving with any fighting.

But before that I was told to exorcise a curse in a store which is really easy for me.

We decided that I will meet with them at the location after I deal with the store one. But everything changed when I got a call from Maki senpai,

"Nobara, where are you now?"

"On my way to meet with Yuuji and Megumi at the location, why?"

"You should hurry back now...."

"Why?? What happened?"

"*Pause*...... you will know when you get here."

End of call.... 'What does she mean I will know when I get there.'

I hurried back to Jujutsu tech, I saw Maki senpai was waiting for me in front of the main gate. After seeing me, she took me by my hand and took me don't know where,

"What happened? Where are we going?"

But said nothing except pulling me with her. We stopped in front of a room, Panda senpai and Mr. Ijichi were waiting in front of the room, I take look on the board on door,

-Medical Room-

'Why are we gathered in front of the medical room? And where are the others?'

Everyone has a tension with sad look on their face, I looked towards Maki senpai hoping for some explanation.

"Embrace yourself Nobara because the thing I'm going to tell is going to be a lot to take in for you."

I took a peek on others and look back at her with a nod, indicating her to continue,

"Ms. Shoko, Mr. Nanami and Mr. Masamichi are inside, Ms. Shoko is treating a seriously injured sorcerer...... MEGUMI FUSHIGURO."

'What does she mean by that.....?'

"What do you mean by seriously injured?? What happened to Megumi?? How can he be injured?? Aren't we supposed to do a mission together?? And where is Yuuji??"

I started panicking, Maki senpai put her left hand on my mouth and indicate me to stay silent.

She took me a little far away from the room so that they don't get disturbed, Panda senpai and Mr. ijichi also followed us,

"Please stay calm, I will explain everything thing."

I sat down on the floor, Mr. Ijichi gave me a water bottle. I drink some and look back at her, she continued....

"Gojo sensei and we were talking about our training when we saw Yuuji was running towards us with injured Megumi in his arms. We rushed towards him and Panda went ahead to inform about this to medical room, Megumi was unconscious and was bleeding a lot. Yuuji was injured too."