My saviour

Sukuna was talking with me a moment ago and now he isn't even moving. He is huffing and sweating profoundly, atleast he is alive. He is breathing. I have to save him at any cost.

I ran over to Gojo sensei's room as fast as possible and started banging on his door.

*Bang Bang*

"Sensei...!!! Gojo sensei....!!! Please wake up. Sukuna is acting weird!!! SENSEI!!! "

After a few times of banging, Gojo sensei opened the door, he is in his PJs. He is half asleep. I shouted,

"Sensei, Sukuna is acting weird, he is breathing heavily and sweating. He said he is loosing his curse energy. We need to do something fast. "

Sensei grabbed my shoulders are said,

"Calm down.... Take deep breath and slowly tell me what exactly happened with him."

I was out of breath and shivering, my hands are getting cold. I took few deep breaths and explained everything, When and what exactly happened. Sensei patiently heard everything. I feel assure when he is there for me, after all he is my only family beside my sister.

"Okay... I get it. First you should inform this to Ms. Shoko and principal. Don't worry, everything will be fine. "

Sensei asked me to wait and went back inside to change and after that he went to Sukuna's room while I went to call for Ms. Shoko and other sensei. When I returned, Sukuna is same as before and Gojo Sensei is standing beside his bed. Ms. Shoko rushed inside and started examining Sukuna. I explained every details I know to Ms. Shoko and others.

Meanwhile Yuuji, Nobara and others came. The room is too small to fit everyone therefore they are standing outside. I went out and stood beside Yuuji and Nobara. Everyone is silent. Nobara put her hand on my shoulder, she nodded and gave me a faint smile. I nodded her back.

I kept looking inside, hoping for a good news from Ms. Shoko.

*1 hour later*

Its been an hour since then, everyone is waiting outside for some news from inside. Ms. Shoko, Gojo sensei and principal are the only one inside. Suddenly the door which was closed till now opened and Ms. Shoko came out.

"Umm... Sukuna is fine now, there is nothing to worry."

*Sigh* I breath a sigh of relief.

"M.. Megumi... Can I have a moment?? "

It made me a little nervous when Ms. Shoko asked me for a moment alone. Is something wrong with Sukuna? Is he really okay or maybe there is something more behind this.

My palms are getting all sweaty, drops of sweat is visible on my forhead.

I gave a light nod and followed Ms. Shoko to a corner.

"Umm... Is there something wrong? Is he in serious condition?"

Her silence is making me more nervous every passing second. But finally she spoke,

"Sukuna is out of danger for now but don't know for how long? "

"What do you mean?"

"His sudden change in body from a curse to human is effecting his curse energy. If he were a full human then he could have survive without any curse energy. But since he is still half curse, he needs curse energy to live."

"So... So what can we do now? Does he need curse energy right now? But you said he is fine for now!! No no... First I need to know how can we provide him with curse energy, we need to.... "

I bombarded her with questions, I panicked but Ms. Shoko put her right hand on my shoulder and said,

"Like I said, there is no need to worry for now. There IS a way to provide him with curse energy. "