I'll protect you forever 2

The lifeless body is getting cold and the only warm thing on the body is the blood bleeding out of Megumi's wounds.

Sukuna wrapped his arms around Megumi to hold him tightly. Looking at the person who is precious to you in this condition at front of you can be really painful.

Sukuna's eyes are in fire, his blood is boiling. If he could, he would have killed every curse in this world so that no one can harm his human,

"You used my powers to hurt my precious, I will tear you into FUCKN pieces."

Sukuna can feel his powers coming out from the middle part on the curse's head, right between it's six glowing red eyes. The curse has a finger of Sukuna inside it which is making it this strong.

"Don't. Move."

*Flinch*

The curse felt a sensation of being scared hearing a single word from this pink haired human.

The other small curses are so scared that they don't even dare to interrupt between these two powerful curses.

Sukuna turned towards the exit door and the way into the elevator shaft, he make a huge leap over near the entrance of the elevator and put Megumi down carefully, leaning him on the door. He stood back up and turned back towards the curse.

Every time the curse takes a look at Sukuna's cold face, a sensation of fear runs through all over it's body.

Suddenly Sukuna came right at front of the curse and before the curse get hold of the situation right now, it sent flying by a heavy punch of Sukuna.

The curse fell on its back, it started moving it's legs rapidly to get back on its legs.

"Screeeeeeechhh......."

The curse made that loud weird noise, it is for the small spiders to attack the intruder and help it to stand back up.

The small spiders are scared because the heavy pressure around the pink haired intruder but they still need to follow the order of their leader. A small group of 6-7 spiders gathered around the curse and the others went to attack the intruder.

The breathing of Megumi is getting slow with every inhale and exhale, his body is getting colder. His blue uniform is getting dyed red with his blood coming out of his deep wound on his stomach.

"I going to finish this shit quickly, I have no time to play with you."

The small spiders are scared hearing his deep, cold voice but they can't stop. They all attacked Sukuna at the same time but these are just some weak flies for him.

Curse energy started gathering around Sukuna's right hand and,

*Slash*

The spiders are disappearing one by one, it feels like they disappeared into thin air after burning due to extreme curse energy.

He didn't break a sweat to finish off these thousands of small spiders.

The moment the curse stood back up on its feet, none of the small curse spiders are in the sight except those which are beside it after helping it.

"Hurry up and let's finish this off. I'm going to fast forward a little."

*Smirk*

"Domain Expansion"

*Ding*

"Malevolent Shrine"
(I know you guys can imagine this part 😅)

The small spiders gathered on a spot, sticking together due to the heavy pressure suddenly created around them. The curse is shocked with this sudden change and intensity but it still tried to attack back.