Ohisashiburi

~Midnight~

Fushiguro's POV

'It's midnight but I am not sleepy yet.'

I kept tossing and turning around in the bed.

I get on my belly, took the pillow in my arms and put my chin on it.

'Today we were so busy that maybe Yuuji didn't get any chance to ask about the ice cream but I don't know what excuse am I gonna give when he ask tomorrow.'

I am still holding on to my pillow and turned over on my back.

'It's about time, when he came yesterday night.

Will he come today too.'

I shook my head denying the fact, that I'm just over thinking. But subconsciously, I am waiting for him.

I closed my eyes, after waiting for half or an hour I fell asleep.

~next morning~

*Chirp chirp*

I wake up after hearing the chirping noise of birds.

I sit up on the same place while rubbing my eyes. After doing some light twist and turn with arms and neck, I get off from the bed.

My body is aching due to yesterdays intense training.

I went to the bathroom to get ready for the breakfast.

~time skip~

When standing in front of the mirror, fixing my clothes, the thought crossed my mind,

'He didn't came yesterday night, maybe he wasn't able to take control over Yuuji's body.'

*Sigh*

'what am I thinking, it's better that way. He is a curse after all, who knows what will happen if he keep taking over the body every night. Yuuji will may get in trouble too.'

*Bang bang*

"Megumi...!!! Are you ready yet? Let's go together for breakfast."

I flinched...

He interrupted my thoughts.

"You are too loud Yuuji, keep it down. I'm coming."

I'm worried that if he will asking anything about yesterday.

I paused in front of the door for a moment.

*Inhale*

I took a deep breath and open the door. Yuuji was standing with a tired expression because of the training.

"I'm hungry and thinking that we have to continue yesterday's training again, I'm getting more hungry."

He said that and we get on our way to the kitchen.

'He is right, I should worry about my training. I must do training to get stronger like Gojo-san. There is no need to worry about some curse who is going to exorcise sooner or later.'