Moonflower under starry night

Nobara's POV

~midnight~

I'm walking on the hallway going back to my room but I can't believe what I just saw. My both hands are on my mouth trying to stop myself to shout out loud. I am SHOCKED.....

I closed the refrigerator's door and turned around for door when I noticed some movement in the shadow behind the door, I remained calm so that whoever there was don't get aware that I know about them being there. I was walking towards the door and also trying to peek on their face, when I get closer and have a look on them,

*Gasp* Megumi and.....Sakuna.

At first I thought he was Yuuji but then I noticed the marks on his hands. The thing that is bothering me the most is the position they were in, Megumi was tightly wrapped in Sakuna's arms and he wasn't even resisting. Also was they trying to hide from.... MEEE.

'WHY....???'

I don't know what's going on between Megumi and a dangerous curse like Sakuna.I entered my room, after locking the door I sat on my bed.

"Only this once I'm gonna trust him and give him some time so that he explain himself.... But still if he don't say anything by his will then I'll tell Yuuji everything and ask Megumi about these."

Fushiguro's POV

After leaving the kitchen, I quickly but silently came back to my room, my heart is beating so loud that it feels like it will come out of my body any moment.

"I hope she didn't saw us hiding behind the door."

I went to my bed and dropped on it, I sink my face and body into the soft blanket. Every embarrassing moment just happened is coming back to my mind.

I was wrapped around in his arms, trying to hold my breath to control by heart which was beating like playing a drum. My face was so close to his chest that I can hear his heart beating. I turned around on my back.

'Why thinking about him makes my heart race and my face get red and hot...... Am I catching a cold.'

I covered myself with the blanket and kept replaying those moments in my head. I didn't even notice when I fell asleep and the time I opened my eyes it's already morning.

Birds are chirping outside, my room is filled with the warm sunlight, I sat up on the bed.

'It's feels like everything that happened yesterday night was just a dream but it's not.'

I shook my head, trying to take out my head from the garbage. I get up and went to get freshen up.

Gojo-san's POV

I'm walking towards the training room where the students of 1st year is waiting for me. My left hand is rubbing my chin and the right hand is supporting my left hand. There is something going on in my mind.

"Is something wrong with megumi, he is acting weird for like a week ago. His mood isn't that great now days, it's not like he used to laugh too much before but still....."

I reached the room and opened the door,

*raised one eyebrow*