Unexpected saviour 2

Hellooo guyss, like I promised I'm back with a new chapter. My exams ended the day before yesterday and I took yesterday's time to write this, pheww 😌😌 My exams were good and now let's get started for the fight😉
____________________________

Yuuji was wrapped up by black thread like spider webs from his mouth to toe and before Megumi can reach, someone pulled Yuuji up through an elevator path.

Megumi ran towards the entrance of the elevator shaft and looked into it, he saw that is being pulled and entered through the door of 4th floor.

Megumi rushed out of the kitchen and went for the elevator in the lobby but unluckily that shaft was also empty.

"There are no elevators in this building, maybe there is no system for electricity for the whole building yet. Now how am I going to go up."

"........ Oh right!!!"

Megumi summoned Nue, The bird shikigami.

Nue grabbed Megumi's shoulder and fly up through the elevator shaft.

They entered through the 4th floor entrance and jumped on the floor when he took a look of his surrounding,

*Gasp*

The 4th floor isn't looking at all like one of the floor of a building, Megumi is so shocked that his eyes will fall out.

"It's the territory of that curse..... How strong can that curse be to create a domain l..like.........".

He have no idea about other floors but this floor is in a different level than the kitchen. They can at least tell that that was kitchen but here anyone would think that they entered in another dimension. This place is total dark like they are floating in the night sky.

But this night sky is full of black, uncountable spider webs in place of stars and each spider webs have at least 10 spiders which is as big as a human adult with dark red eyes but there's no of Yuuji.

Nue again grabbed Megumi and started flying through the uncountable spider webs.

Suddenly some red threads came out of nowhere and grabbed both of Nue's wings and pulled Nue with Megumi down through those black spider webs.

Megumi was so shocked and focused on these black spider webs that he didn't noticed the largest and darkest red spider web hidden beneath those black spider webs. That is the owner of this domain and curse he came to collect information of.....

"What the....?!! Nue..."

Megumi and Nue are being tied up with the red threads at the middle of the large spider web.

Megumi took back his shikigami and started trying to find the leader of these spiders when suddenly he saw Yuuji tied up in a little distance from him. Yuuji was trying to get free but the threads were strong and too flexible to break free.

"Yuuji... Are you okay..?!!"

"Mmph...Mmm...Mmmph"

Yuuji's mouth is still tied up so he can speak.

'I have to do something, first of all we need to break free from this thread but...'

Suddenly Megumi thought of something, he started moving his hands so that he can summon a shikigami,

Summon divine dog.

'His claws can cut this threads.... I guess!'

The threads are tightly binding him but some how he managed to connect the palm to summon the divine dog.