The Betrayer

Recap: Amidst Jungkook's attempt of getting Su's attention, things backfire and Cho and Su have a fight which leads to Su breaking down. Jungkook hugs her and it lasts for longer than normal. There is sweet tension between them and she tells him to 'come back soon' from BTS's vacation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook

It was a remote luxury resort somewhere in the woods of Thailand

It was a remote luxury resort somewhere in the woods of Thailand. Only us BTS and RevG were here, with a small security team of course. It was an annual ritual of BigHit to arrange for a getaway for all the groups. Usually it would last for more than a week where all of us would just relax and take a break after exhausting concerts and tours. And usually, it would be just us 7 and no-one else. This year, not only was there a time constraint because of our upcoming release and comeback of Fake Love, they had also clubbed us with RevG.

I couldn't be happier about the short length of the vacation. I'd get to go back in 2 days which was far better than an entire week. 2 days and 8 hours. 56 hours. Phew, it was getting harder...

Plus I wasn't too thrilled about having a vacation with a girl group. Especially RevG.. Well, not that I didn't like them...but us 7 are as close as brothers. And we know exactly what each one of us likes to do. And we appreciate some alone time as a group. So I didn't really know what they were thinking, sending us all together to the same place.

We had booked the entire resort, for privacy and safety concerns, of course. The only people who knew about the location was us and a few people in the management back at the headquarters. Noone else, not even our senior staff, knew about the location. This was the rule they followed every year. We couldn't afford having any papz around, printing out private stuff. So the Annual Vacation was one of Big Hit's most discrete affair. 

It was day 1 here and ever since I told my brothers about the incident at the sets, they were being very inquisitive and analytical. By very, I mean VERY.

"Describe the 'peck on the cheek' again?" Jimin hyung asked, sounding like a private investigator with his black sunglasses and a comically-held serious expression.

"Hyung..." I said tiredly. I wasn't tired of remembering that scene, but I was tired of having my brothers  dissect it for the nth time. "I've already told you..."

"Tell me once again." Jimin hyung ordered. "Hey, do you want to know what her feelings are for you, or not?" he added bossily when I started to roll my eyes.

"I do. But how would YOU know that?"

"I know all about girls, and love and this field in general." He smirked cheekily, motioning his cocktail drink off-handedly.

"Yeah? And how is that?"

"I don't know...I just do. Now tell me the entire sequence of events again."