Out of the darkness, into the Ambush

Recap: Lauren, Chloe and RevG is exposed in front of everyone. Jungkook and Su finally acknowledged what they feel for each other and both realize that they cannot stay away from each other. Su falls asleep in Jk's room, on top of him. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook

When I woke up, it took a moment for me to remember why there was the weight of another human on me. When I did recollect last night, excitement shot up in me.  On one hand, my head felt heavy and wrung out. And on the other hand I stomach lurched with glee when I realized we had slept in together. Yes, Park Suseonhwa, the girl I was falling for was now stirring, lifting her head up from my chest.

I groaned, holding my head and she blinked at me with an adorable sleepy pout.

For a second, I admired her gorgeousness. Even with the groggy face, she looked exquisite. Her lipstick looked smudged , like her eyeliner and she was wiping off any possibility of a drool. I wanted to chuckle.

My gaze was broken when I heard my door bell again. I realised that this was the annoying sound that had woken both of us.

"Who is that?" I asked, looking at her. Her eyes widened in a shock and she seemed to be doing mental math.

"I am obviously NOT going to answer that!" she hissed.

Of course I wasn't expecting her to. I slowly staggered to the door and opened it. An unimpressed face greeted me.

"Hobi hyung..." I trailed off.

"Do you know what time it is?"

"Errr.....no what is it?" I asked shamelessly though the sun outside told me it was way near noon.

"Couldn't you at least answer your damn phone?"

"I uhhh..." I scratched my ear. To be very honest, none of his words were going to my head. My mind was fixated on the girl who had run to my bathroom. I wondered if my bathroom was clean enough. Dang, I need to work on my hygiene.

"Are you coming now or what?" Hobi hyung asked.

"Uhh yes yes. I'm coming right away.. Hyung.....give me 10 minutes."

Hobi hyung left with a warning and I took a minute to clear my head. Everything seemed so unreal. Was she really in my bathroom? Had we literally spent a night on the same bed?? Gosh.. it was too much to take and I still wanted more.

I tried to focus on the present and forced myself to pack my duffel bag. I was still in last nigh't black shirt and absent-mindedly I unbuttoned. I threw the shirt aside and picked up my hoodie.

Right when I was about to slid the hoodie on, I heard the bathroom door open. 

I have been shirtless in front of women (staff mainly) countless times, and never blinked an eyelid....but now the consciousness I felt was of standing in front of a 100 cameras. Worse than that....because now what she thought of my body mattered the most to me and I realized I'd never be confident enough to not be insecure about how I look to her. The power she had....

"Ummm who was it?" she said, looking away.

"It was Hobi hyung....and he wasn't happy with me." I stated.

"What? Why?"

I turned to her, sheepish. "Coz I'm late for practice by 2 hours.."

Her alarmed face told me she was directing all the blame onto herself. I stepped forward and caught her shoulders. "Now before you freak out thinking it was because of you, let me tell you it wasn't. It was because I drank too much."