Kim La-Hee

Recap: 

On their annual vacation BTS and RevG are on a remote island in Thailand. In a skewed helpless moment, photos of Jungkook and Lauren are leaked. BigHit and RevG's management is furious as to how this information of the location came out, when only a handful people are aware of it. Lauren, at that same moment, infuriatingly names Su as a likely suspect who could have leaked it, as according to her Su overheard her speaking to Jungkook about the location. Su is immediately summoned to the conference room for enquiry.

_______________________________________________________________

Jungkook

Our eyes met and her eyes widened, looking really worried

Our eyes met and her eyes widened, looking really worried. Once again, without words I knew what she was thinking. And I wanted to laugh. Did she really think, I would believe Lauren or anyone would say? Right now my main concern was the way bodyguard nim held her arm, the fingers digging into her flesh. Whyy.My eyes didn't leave her as she was made to sit right in front of me, across the table.

If only I could reach her. She was innocent, I knew that with certainty. 

She looked scared and I wanted to tell her not to be. These people fed on fear. Especially people like Chloe Song. The only question was why Lauren would accuse her of such a misdeed.

Chloe slammed the newspaper right in front of Su and she flinched."Easy Song nim." I didn't hide the displeasure. Why were they being so rough???

"Any of these photos familiar?" Chloe's shrill voice resonated.I watched Su as she saw the photos of me and Lauren. I can't explain the feeling I felt. I wanted to pick up the photos, tear them to pieces and tell her that's what they were. Meaningless. Don't even get me started on how angry I felt on myself, Lauren, the papz and every person in this room for contributing to this situation.

My heart was beating very hard.

Please Su, you can't believe what they want you to. This is not what it seems like.

Su saw the articles patiently one by one. She had a blank expression and it was hard for me to tell what she was thinking. My heart was in my mouth.

"How much did you get selling these?" Chloe asked the most impulsive and absurd question.

"How on earth-" I started to say in disbelief when my manager held my clenched fist and signalled me to stay silent.

Su glanced at me and back at Chloe, looking unsure."Wh-what is this about?" she spoke for the first time and her voice gave me a great deal of reason to stay sane.

"This is about the private pictures of Jungkook and Lauren that YOU sold, after you overheard the location of their holiday." Chloe gave her wonderful analysis.

"Pictures...I didn't sell any pictures. What are you talking about-" Su started to say but was interrupted by the door opening suddenly.

It was Sejin Sunbaen-nim. He used to be BTS's manager but now he was the co leader of BigHit's Artist Protocol Department. Whenever he came into the picture it only meant that things were serious."Okay....who is in the questioning?" He asked in an authoritative voice and took a seat.