Chapter One....It all goes wrong!

Author's note: This story is dedicated to my Korean/ Taiwanese actors so the cast may or may not be known to you!

I have added my non Kor cast as well.....

Enjoy please leave your comments thanks!

I am currently editing the point of view  from third person to first person since I think it reads better..... so bear with me while this is done. No need to point it out since I KNOW it has a mix!!!

Yes there are spelling errors and grammatical mistakes.....so readers beware!

This is my work so FULL copyright in order © Vanicao 2015

Readers should be 16+ as there are elements of sexual content. 

Without further ado... Chris and Rhysa's story:

"Where are my black boots?!" I shouted exasperatedly looking around my bedroom frantically.. 

I had been searching for my lucky boots for the last quarter hour. My otherwise tidy bedroom now looked liked a garbage disposal site. There were drawers open with clothes hanging out of them. My peach cotton sheets on the bed were almost invisible under the litter of clothes. Not to mention the closet I was currently on my knees in front of was a complete disaster.

I would need to devote an entire day to fix my room but I was late. Very late for a very important meeting but how could I get to it if I didn't have my lucky boots? I stood up facing defeat ready to choose a pair of black pumps when I remembered that my shoes were in the bathroom behind the door. 

Why were they there again?

"Because I polished them last night so I would not have to do it this morning.... ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed as I retrieved the boots and pulled them on hurriedly. It was already 8:00 am and my appointment was scheduled for 8:45 am. My boss would surely put my neck through the guillotine if I missed meeting with this client. I had a 20-minute drive to the office so I prayed that the traffic was light.

I grabbed my bag and dashed to the front door.

On my way out, I decided to get a final check of myself. I rather liked my outfit and hoped it would send a professional and competent message to this client. My white shirt and black calf length skirt with a short fitted black jacket, highlighted my figure. I was big busted and had been the brunt of jokes from jealous girls all through secondary school. Back then I had not known the importance of having a full chest and the impact it had on the opposite sex.

Anyway, I hoped that my outfit would camouflage my full bust since I was dressed for work. I was by no means slim or model thin but my shape was definitely enhanced by my confident walk and self-assured dressing. 

I had curves and I was proud of it!

A glance to my head in the hallway mirror revealed something much worse. 

My hair was uncombed. My unruly wavy hair was all over the place.

'What next?" I groaned.

 My hair was like the weather, it did whatever it wanted whenever it felt like it. 

How was I going to tame my thick auburn mass of curls? I quickly opened my bag and got some spritz and moisturizer, then I twirled it and trapped it with a clasp. Let the weather prevail I thought! No sooner had I clasped it than some tendrils started to escape around my ears . At least it no longer looked very frizzy.