Chapter Three.... This is just too much!

Just a pic of my two versions of Chris O'Connor : Choi Jin Hyuk..yes he is not blonde.... but he can be....

I am switching the story from third to first person so there will be instances of the two points of view.  

"Well um, to tell you the truth it's my sister's 21st Birthday party tonight so I decided that my dress should do double duty." I said honestly.

"So what kind of party will it be?" he asked seemingly unconcerned with the purpose of this meeting.

"It's a small family function." I shifted in my seat. " Do you want to see the proposals now or after our meal? " I asked hoping he would take the hint.

" Do you have a date for this small family function?" the man was incredulous. I did not want to be rude but that question was so out of the blue.

"Mr-" he raised his eyebrows, " Chris, could we not talk about my sister's party please, it's a bit private and personal."

"So is there a date or not?" This man needed a good whack.

"I prefer to not say." I responded firmly.

Chris leaned back in his chair and stared at me for a long time before his lips started to curve upward into his devastating smile.

He looked like a model featured on the pages of GQ. He was dressed in a grey suit with a white undershirt and grey tie. His dark blond hair was messily short and only enhanced his deep piercing blue eyes which stared at me above a straight nose. He had a charmingly handsome face, one that women fell in love with and  swooned with lust.

Chris O'Connor carried his 6 feet three inch frame very well indeed with firm broad shoulders and a packed chest. He was built like the athlete that he was. The annoying thing is that he knew that he was gorgeous and it shown in his confident nature. He exuded sex appeal and had a legion of girls develop an interest in the sport of cricket just to watch him play.

He had been a child genius with an above 150 IQ. At 17, he had enrolled at Oxford University and gained both a first class  and a masters degree in three years in Economics and Management. After university he and his father had a  public falling out, so O'Connor had defied his old man and joined a county cricket club. It had been a huge media scandal at that time. He was the rich boy turned cricketer. Everyone had expected him to fail within six months. 

Ironically, he became one of the best fast bowlers on the circuit which had earned him a call up to the  England team after one season. His prowess with the ball and sometimes with the bat had led the National team to an Ashes victory and an ICC Champions Trophy. 

Since his inclusion in the national cricket squad his popularity had soared, his face was everywhere as sponsorships poured in. He became a millionaire in his own right as countless pictures of him blazed on television adverts, on billboards and in magazines over the years.  

However the sudden death of his father had put a halt on his sporting career. He was forced to transfer from wearing whites to wearing suits. In true genius style, the same fast bowling skill he had on the field, he had been transferred to running the business.   In the five years in which he had been in charge, Chris O'Connor had globalised his father's investment company. O'Connor Finance was now of Fortune Global 500 status.

Needless to say, his charm off the field had also been renowned and he had a long line of conquests from supermodels to actresses; even foreign heiresses weren't immune to the O'Connor attraction. He was recently named the one of hottest bachelors in London.