Chapter Four.... Now what?

This is my other version of Chris O'Connor: Marshall Williams.. enjoy!

I am switching the story from third to first person so there will be instances of the two points of view.  

Chris POV

Who was I kidding? After the way I ribbed her all night I know she would not want to spend a second more with me unless she absolutely had too. Ha ha ha! Wildfires would be easier to tame! 

So my usual plan of  'Get her comfortable and when she is warm enough swoop down ......and net another bird!' This would not work on Rhysa since she appeared harder to tame. She was sexy and had a great body frankly I just wanted to have sex with her and be done with it. She excited me and her sassy personality riled me up even more. I know I was treading on thin ice since I had to work with her but it was still possible.

She smiled sweetly at me as I awaited her response to my suggestion. 

"Sorry but I have a prior engagement as you already know." she glanced at her watch and I realised that it was already 9:30. "It was a pleasure having dinner with you Chris but I do have to leave now!" she stretched out her hand toward me.

I had no intention of letting her go so tamely although I could see that she was wildly thinking of things to do to put me down lightly while not jeopardizing her business with me. The truce seemed ready to blow. I was loving her internal struggle. She wanted to ignore me but not fail to deliver her business promise. I tried not to smile at her predicament.

 We had achieved our business objective but I was now intent on fulfilling a personal one.

I took her hand in mine and shook it rather slowly as I stared in her eyes. "The pleasure is all mine Rhysa."

I was very attracted to Rhysa. She had a confidence about her that made her sexy plus her body was so hot. She had confidence and curves and her breasts....ooh they were full and huge. I was eager to touch them, mould them and suck on those nipples until she was crying out my name. I had always been a breast man.  I loved big boobs; D+ was my home ground and Rhysa's breasts had more than two factors that made me want her more. Her breasts were huge and natural!  

My body was craving her touch. I needed to be pacified..... the sparks we were bouncing off each other would make the sex even more fiery! 

"Can I drop you off at your sister's party?" I asked her still holding onto her hand.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Rhysa POV

"I can take a cab because this business dinner ended five minutes ago!" I dug into my purse to retrieve my mobile but it was yanked away from me.

"I insist." Chris all but pulled away my phone and shoved me into the waiting limousine.

"Give me back my phone, you bully." I protested trying to retrieve my phone.

"Only if you promise to behave." He held it in his right hand away from me. I would have to climb over him to get it. I was not going to risk any close contact with him so I took calming breaths as I counted to ten.

'Fine.' I conceded hating the man with a passion.

'So, where can I drop you off?" he asked smiling at me. His face looking smug as if he had won some battle. 

I wanted to throttle him and choke that sexy smile off his ever so kissable pink lips. Oh no what was I thinking?

 I quickly turned my eyes away from his face.