promised love

This story is really long and I apologize. It's just everything about sasuke and narutos relationship, and about their life. Enjoy ;)

art : suikabc on twitter

Sasuke is top in this relationship. Naruto is the bottom.

They're 23 and been married ever sense they were 20. They started dating when they were 15 in highschool. They've always been there for each other, even when their parents died. Itachi took care of them untill they were 16. Sasuke purposed on narutos 20th birthday, in a hotel he rented. On their wedding day, they both looked amazingly outstanding. Sasuke wore a black suit, while naruto wore a white dress. Sasuke was caught drooling by his brother. After the wedding on the same day. They ended up doing it all night, which naruto couldn't walk for a week. They moved away from their friends but not on purpose. They still call twice a week, and see each other on the holidays.

They live in a nice cozy home. A two story home, and it's enough space for the both of them. It's a mix scent of vanilla and cinnamon in the house.

Sasuke usually cooks but he loves it when naruto does. He loves seeing him in his little froggy apron, along with his little frog slippers which when he takes a step, the ears move. When naruto cooks in the morning. Sasuke wakes up, to that amazing smell, then comes up from behind naruto to give him kisses on his neck. Naruto turns pink from it.

Naruto always walks around the house with Sasukes buttoned up work shirt. Its so long it goes all the way down, right above his knee. He has somewhat of a girls body, slim waist, nice thighs, oh how sasuke loves that. Sasuke just walks around with dark navy blue sweatpants, but without the lace at the end, it's loose. He wears a black shirt, and always walks around the house eating a tomato.

Sasukes 3 inches taller than Naruto, which he always teases him about. For example, when Naruto tries to get his favorite cereal off the top of the fridge Sasuke holds it up higher on purpose so he doesn't reach, but, it's just enough for Naruto too kiss him.

Sasuke loves the scent coming from naruto. That nice vanilla, he could just pass out from being near him for so long. It happened once. Naruto loves the smell coming from sasuke of course. Cinnamon. Oh how he loves it, especially when sasuke would snuggle him, he could get a better smell just from that.

When naruto would take his shower, he would listen to "Good Days" by SZA. The full version which is almost 5 minutes long. Sasuke loves hearing him sing to it. His voice is so angelic. Sasuke doesn't listen to music in the shower which naruto thinks is boring.

Sasuke works from home on the weekends. He has an office in the house which is really cozy. Naruto usually brings him some coffee with tomatoes, omusubi, and an I love you card. Sasuke stores all of those cards in his drawer to read all of them before he starts work. Some times when naruto gives sasuke the plate, sasuke puts it down and starts to attack naruto with hugs and kisses.

Sasuke goes into work on the weekdays. He starts leaving around 10 am. Since he's extremely famous, naruto gets really sad when he has to leave, since there's gonna be girls and all that around him, but not once has sasuke left the house without naruto. He's always took naruto with him. Sasuke would wear his white buttoned up shirt, he always rolls the sleeves up to his elbows. He has a few buttons unbuttoned at the top of his shirt. It makes him look extremely hot. It shows his watch on his left hand, and a matching bracelet that him and naruto has on his right hand. Sasuke has a black bracelet, with a letter N that's the color orange. And naruto has a orange bracelet with the letter S that's black. Sasuke also wears his black dress pants with a fine belt that naruto loves hearing sasuke take off when they do the you know what.. ;) they always do it when they get back. And nice dress shoes.