Kisses

"C'mon sasuke, cheer up, you can't be grumpy the whole time." Itachi said, with an innocent smile on his face.

Sasuke didn't care. He had a pout on his face the whole meeting. He hated having to wear a suit all day. The room was hot as hell, and he hasn't ate anything in a while, it seemed like hours to him.

Then that's when the door opened. He heared heals clacking on the marble floor.

"Alright just cancel it you mother- ah! Sasuke! I guess your meetings finally done?"

Sasuke turned to see his husband in an all white suit, with an orange tie, his sleeves up to his elbow, with golden bracelets on his wrist, and red lipstick.

"Hey what do you look so mad for?" Naruto questioned, lifting one of his eye brows up.

"Well the big baby here is very very hungry, he says he hated it here." Itachi said, loosening of the buttons on his shirt. He had to admit it was hot as shi-

"Aww sasuke cheer up, here!"

Naruto came up to sasuke, planting kisses all over his face.

Sasuke eyes were wide open, he was speechless.

Itachi watched trying not to laugh.

"Mwah, mwah!!" Naruto continued to kiss sasukes face.

"There, happy now, oh! Wait one sec sasuke I'm getting a call....hey!.......Wha..didn't I tell your butt to cancel it?" Narutos voice was fading as he walked out the room.

"Damn sasuke, what you happy now or something?"

Sasuke slowly turned around. itachi saw red kiss marks all over his face.

Sasuke was moving like he was dizzy or something. He had heart eyes.

"I-I think I'm v-very happy now..." he said slowly falling back.

Itachi caught him before he hit the floor. Sasuke was now drooling, with a smile on his face

"Yup, your definitely happy now."