eternity

Warning: blood, gore, smut. They are currently 22 in this.

I published this on accident an hour ago without it being finished so if you saw it no you didn't.

—————————————————————————

'I'll love you for eternity"

"S-sas-"

"AH!" Naruto screamed.

He looked around is surroundings to find he was in his bedroom, sitting up on his bed,  breathing heavily.

'Oh so it was just a dream.. I swear it's like these dreams just feel so real.' He thought.

'I should've known it was fake when I saw that chicken dancing in the stove.'

He slowly got out of bed, not even nothing checking what time it was. Yawning, and lifting his blue pajama shirt up to scratch his stomach.

He walked over to the bathroom, and looked at himself in the mirror.

His hair was in all types of places. It's like it had a mind of its own. He had a mark on his chest by the necklace he had on. He rubbed us eyes due to how tired he was.

'Ugh.. I don't feel like going back to sleep... it's way to lonely here.' He thought to himself.

He striped himself, then walked into the tub. He turned the shower on, and let the hot water roam his body.

He sighed. It was like he goes into a different world when he's in the shower.

He grabbed his orange washcloth, rinsed it with water, and placed his sweet orange and vanilla soap into it.

Once he was done with everything he just sat in the shower for a bit longer.

'ding!'

He heard his make a noise on the sink, as he knew someone texted him.

But he didn't even knew his phone was in here, he could've sworn it was on his nightstand charging.

He walked out, the water still being on, as he dried his hands with the towel. He pressed the phone with his finger.

'duckbutt ❤️🌹' |-| from IMessage'

He smiled, and put his password in. He always got these butterflies when his boyfriend texts him.

He opened messages and saw he had missed messages from a lot of people. He didn't care tho. He only gets a notification for him, and only him.

- ' you up baby?'

Depends...is that d up?~

-'Horny for me already huh? I miss you.'

'Miss you too baby, I think my body misses you aswell. '

' oh I'm sure it does, this d misses it very much, watcha doing?

'Shower.'

' Oh so your naked while texting me huh?'

Naruto giggled at that, just texting him just turned him on so much. He bit his lip, and replied.

'Sure am, ur making me horny right now ya know?'

'Your horny just from me texting you? Damn. How do we always feel the same?'

'lol, ima finish my shower rq and ima call you later , it that okay?'