you stole my ramen!!

art by: bearuto on Tumblr or on insta

(their 23 in this btw)

"SASUKE!! WHERE DID ALL MY RAMEN GO!"

"YOU ATE IT YOU IDOIT!" Sasuke yelled, he held a small laugh as he was upstairs in his small office room, his laptop was the only light in there.

"NO CAUSE THERE WAS 6 LEFT!!"

"LIKE I SAID YOU ATE IT!" He laughed again, but only he could hear it.

him and sasuke spent all day having sex, so naruto really doesn't know how tf he ate all his Ramen.

"well..can we go get some more please?.." naruto said softly.

Sasuke laughed to himself, naruto didn't know that sasuke hid it in his drawer to get back at his wife ( he thinks of him as wife instead of a husband) for hiding his tomatoes for a day. But sasuke couldn't take it anymore.

"cmere ya loser"

Naruto walked upstairs and into sasukes office, with a sad look on his face.

"give me a kiss first" Sasuke said with a smirk on his face.

Naruto slowly walked over, and gave a passionate kiss.

Still not breaking the kiss, sasuke quietly reached in his drawer, and hit naruto on the head with a pack of ramen.

"h-hey, wha..

.....

"YOU HAD IT!" naruto yelled as sasuke continued to grab more and more out of the drawer.

"yea I know"

"b-but, why would you do that.."

"maybe because you hid my tomatoes for a day, your lucky I didn't hide yours for 2 it's only been an hour."

"hmph" naruto pouted.

"I'm sorry, can I get a kiss?.." Sasuke said softly.

Naruto leaned over to sasuke, their lips being close.

"hell no." Naruto grabbed the ramen and went downstairs. Leaving a sad man.

Sasuke doesn't like being alone without a kiss

———————————————————————————

Later that day, naruto was in bed naked, along with his husband, as he knew he should've just gave him a kiss and ran.