your just so..sexy..

Naruto just got out the shower. Wearing a white towel. He threw the towel off and walked towards his white dresser. Almost everything in the room was white. Expect for the decorations, those were black and gold.

Sasuke was famous for literally being hot and having a hugee business. So when he and sasuke got married, he got a huge house for them, even though it was just for two people, he wanted naruto to have a lot of space to himself. So when you walked through the house, all you see is luxury everything.

Naruto put on some deodorant, and lotion. Then He walked towards the closet, and skimmed through the clothes.

now what should I wear today.. naruto thought to himself.

He wanted to wear something nice. He and sasuke hadn't had sex in a week. They usually have it everyday. Sasukes just been having meetings back to back. And sasuke would always apologize for it and bring home roses, and would take naruto out for ramen.

He picked a red silk pajama shirt, all the way down to his mid thigh, and got black laces panties. And that was it. He sprayed some perfume, and went towards his bed. Then he suddenly had the feeling sasuke hadn't eaten today. He would've asked naruto if he was hungry too, if sasuke doesn't ask that, naruto knows he hasn't ate.

He started to walk downstairs, to ask sasuke if he was at least a bit hungry, and would make him some tomatoes, maybe some tomato soup, as sasuke loves anything with tomatoes...

.......

Sasuke sat in their luxury home. Head tilted back on the head of the couch. Wearing black suit pants, a dark red velvet button up with 3 undone at the top, his luxury shoes, and a black cross necklace. He got his phone from his pocket, and checked the time.

10:56 pm

He sighed. He had another meeting to go to at 8:30 in the morning. He normally goes to sleep at 10 sharp, but he wasn't feeling tired at all. He  went to his messages. His eyes skimming through text messages of random girls that magically found his number. He left them all on read, as he wasn't even an inch interested in having anything to do with them.

Naruto walked downstairs. And stood right in between sasukes legs. When he stopped, sasukes eyes was on his phone, and naruto bit his lip, as he looked at what his husband was wearing. Sasuke just looked so sexy today. As a matter fact he looked sexy everyday, but today, him wearing that suit turned naruto on, especially with that cologne he smelt.

Sasuke felt a presence, and placed his phone in his pocket, and looked up to beautiful blue eyes.

"Well hello there sunshine." Sasuke said with a smirk, leaning a little closer.

"hey love, I was just wondering if you'd like something to eat?.." naruto said, in his soft voice.

"hn.." said sasuke, as he roamed his eyes down narutos body, and switched them back on narutos eyes.

"As a matter fact, I do want something to eat.." sasuke said, his voice getting rather low.

"Alright, I'll be back in a sec!" Naruto said, with a smile on his face. He was happy sasuke intended on having something to eat, he didn't want him to starve. He turned to walk towards kitchen but felt warm hands on his waist.

"Hun, I said I wanted something to eat, where you goin?" Sasuke said, turning naruto back towards him.

"I was gonna go make you something, what do you mea-"

"What I mean is..." sasuke cut him off, leaning closer to naruto's ear..

"Im hungry for you.." he said, in his dark..yet sexy voice..

"W-wha-" naruto couldn't finish his sentence, as he was pushed down on the couch, laying on his stomach.

Naruto turned his head side ways. "Sasuke what are you- ah!" He moaned, as he started to feel sasukes tongue on his entrance.

god damnit I should've never asked and just made him some tomato soup.. naruto thought to himself.

And just a few moments later, the house was filled with sexy moans, and heavy breathing.