Happy birthday

I hope you see what I see, the most gorgeous person to be - Happy birthday sasuke.

Art by: YUYUQIU0805 on twitter
——————

"happy birthday."

Sasuke heard a voice from behind him, he was currently just sitting on the couch, just watching the news.

He turned his head from the tv and saw a blonde standing behind the couch, in orange pajamas, with a small cake in his hand, and onigoris in a plastic box.

"hn. Thanks naru, cmere."

Naruto walked around the couch, and sat on sasukes lap. Sasuke planted a kiss on his cheek, and all over his face.

"haha! Sasuke.. blow the candles out teme.."

Sasuke closed his eyes for a few seconds, making a very special wish, once he was done making out the scenario of tonight's doings with him and naruto.. he blew out the candles, naruto clapping, and giving him a big smile.

"Happy birthday teme! Mwah, mwah!" Naruto clapped his hands once again, then started giving sasuke kisses.

"alright dobe your knee is on my leg.."

"oop..sorry.... Just happy!" Naruto beamed, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm happy about what were gonna do tonight." Sasuke smirked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" The blonde asked confused with sasukes statement.

" Let's just say I made a very good wish."

————-

Happy birthday sasgay, I left a present for you on the bed. huh? What was that? Narutos tied up on the bed.. I don't know what your talking about sasuke. 😅