LET ME SLEEP!

"Sasuke!!"

Sasuke was in bed sleeping. He'd been working al day. He works from home and constantly has meetings. It's 11:27 pm and he's in bed finally getting his rest, but someone wants to disrupt that.

"sasuke!! I need your help please!!" His husband called from downstairs.

Seriously, everytime he gets to have a break it gets disrupted.

He tiredly pulled the covers off of him and started to deal with whatever his husband wanted.

As sasuke reached the bottom of the steps, he saw naruto trying to balance on something.

"Babe, what the heck are you doing.." sasuke asked. Scratching his stomach with one hand and rubbing his eye with the other.

"I'm trying to get this pack of ramen off the top of the fridge. Your cat threw it up there and I think this chair is about to fall..."  naruto said, his voice sounding like he was tired, but still trying to hang on a big longer.

sasuke sighed, wondering how in the world did their cat throw a pack of ramen on the fridge.

He threw the thought aside and pulled naruto from the chair.

"Hey!! My ramen is still up there!" Naruto said with a pout.

"I know dobe, i was gonna get it." Sasuke said, moving the chair back to the table, and reached the top of the fridge to get that ramen.

He was gonna hand it over to naruto but then paused.

There was silence for 5 seconds, and then a little snort came from sasuke.

"Wha.. love, what's so funny?" Naruto asked with a confused face.

"Seriously how short are you that you had to use a chair?"  Sasuke asked, still trying to hold his laugh in.

"Hey! The ramen was all the way in the back!!" Naruto yelled. He hated when sasuke teased him like this, but also found sasukes laugh very cute when he did.

sasuke sighed.. " never mind, here just take this and don't wake me back up untill tomorrow." Sasuke said, giving the ramen to naruto and started to head for the stairs.

"Alright goodnight, love you!!" Naruto said with a smile, waving at sasuke.

"Night, love you too."

2:34 am.

Boy you got my heartbeat running away! Beating like a drum and it's coming your way! 

Sasuke shifted in his sleep. He could've sworn he heard some type of music. But he just tried to ignore it.

cant you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass!

sasuke though maybe he just had a random song in his head, so he just tried to ignore it again. Changing his position to on his back, hugging a pillow on his face.

I am nicki minaj, I make them dudes up, back the coups up, and check the deuce up. Boy you got my heartbeat running away! Beating like a drum and it's coming your way! cant you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass!

At this point sasuke had enough. He literally had a meeting at 6 in the morning but instead of him sleeping, his head is having a dance party.

He madly got out of the bed, and listened to where the music was coming from.

He heared water coming from the bathroom by the bed, he didn't even know the shower was on untill now.

Then he finally knew who it was. He walked over to the door and knocked on it.