Comfort

In the evening, sasuke sits on the couch reading books and drinking coffee. Naruto sits between his legs and would read the book with him. But he would go to sleep easily.

They watch a ton of movies at night. Mostly scary movies. Sasuke loves seeing how scared naruto gets. He would go under his shirt and would try to convince him that they should go to bed. One time, they were watching an extremely scary movie. They ended up doing the ya know while the movie was on. It was on the couch. Sasuke did it because naruto couldn't sleep. Naruto had forgot all about the movie after.

When they would go to the grocery store, sasuke would give looks to anyone who looked at naruto in a weird way.

Naruto likes to draw and paint. He sits on a chair and starts painting on these boards he buys. Sasuke just sits on the couch and watch. Naruto ask if the drawing is good after. Of course sasuke said yes. I mean, narutos drawings are amazingly outstanding

"Hey sweatheart, what do you think about this?"

"Sunshine, what kind of question is that? You should know already. Everytime I see your art it reminds me of you...beautiful."

——

When naruto ask sasuke for something he wants, he says yes. Sasuke thinks that someone as beautiful as him should be treated like a princess or a queen.

While sasuke is in the house reading, naruto goes outside in the backyard and looks for flowers. He loves collecting blue roses since that's Sasuke favorite color. Sasuke doesn't like flowers, but he loves when naruto picks them out for him.

Naruto says I love you at random times.

While there brushing their teeth:

" Sweatheart?"

"Hn?"

"Nothing, just wanted to say I love you"

Sasukes asleep:

Naruto wakes him up and says:

"Love, are you awake?"

"No I've been awake fighting unicorns"

"Huh?"

"What do you need sunshine?"

"just wanted to say I love you"

When sasukes asleep, naruto likes to go face to face with him, and admire how handsome he is. His soft pale skin, soft hair, those soft pink lips.. Naruto loves everything about him.

Sasuke and naruto made a tent in the house once. Covers, pillows chairs and lights. They ended up doing it in there tho.. obviously.

Naruto loves doing sasukes hair. He puts it in ponytails a lot. But sasuke always takes them out just so naruto can do it again. It feels nice when naruto does his hair.

When it's freezing cold outside and it's snowing. They turn the fireplace on, and they sit there with a blanket and hot chocolate and watch movies. One time they ended up snow boarding. But they were on the same board, they were going down a steep hill, and naruto was holding on to sasuke for deer life