Chapter 15

! £÷€!Chelsea's POV! £÷€!
I woke up the next day laying in Ash's arms. I sat up then looked at the time. It was 4 in the morning. I remember going to the mall with Cheyenne at around midnight for some random snacks then coming back at 1:30. The last thing I can remember though is crawling in bed with Ash after we....

I turned to see Ash shirtless laying under the blanket. I immediately freaked thinking we had sex and I lost my virginity. I screamed causing him to jump up and cover my mouth.

"Babe why are you screaming?" He asked. I pointed at his bare chest making him look down. "Ok I see why you're screaming but nothing happened. We made out then went to sleep. Besides you know I sleep without a shirt."

"Right." I said as he removed his hand. "I'm sorry I just freaked out. I thought you took my virginity and it scared me."

"Wait you're a virgin?" I nodded. "Oh babe we're gonna have to fix that." He said while rolling on top of me.

He kissed my neck then began to suck on my delicate pale skin. I began to softly moan as if I was telling him I liked it.  He smiled into my neck then made his way to my lips. I pulled his hair as he roughly kissed me. Very slowly he took off my shirt, which I didn't realize I was wearing, exposing my pale skin that hid under it.
#€%#%€! €%!€%!

I woke up to hear moaning and screaming coming from Chelsea's room. I looked at the clock to see that it was only fifteen past five in the morning. Andy popped up then face palmed himself.

"Oh shit she didn't." I murmur remembering that she has never had sex before.

"What babe?" Andy asked while kissing my shoulder.

"She is such an idiot! Giving her fucking virginity to him!" I exclaimed.

"Babe it's her decision. Is a smart decision? Absolutely not but she chose it. She's a grown woman, sort of, so she's gotta learn from her mistakes."

"You're right."

"Of course I'm right. Now let's go back to sleep."

I laid back down waiting to feel Andy's tattooed arms wrap around me. After about a couple minutes I finally felt his arms go around me then heard him sigh from being tired.

"Good night." I heard him whisper.

I popped back up. "You do know that we'll just have to get up in less than in an hour. So there's really no reason to try to go back to sleep." I informed him.

"But babe! I wanna sleep!" He whined.

"Then you sleep I'm gonna go ahead and just make myself breakfast. You just come down when you're ready to be awake." I remarked while getting out of bed then quietly running down stairs continuing to hear noses from Chelsea's room.