Chapter Two

~~~~~~~~~~~Chelsea's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "I want you to photograph a band, Black Veil Brides, to be exact." I almost died right then and there.

   She wants me to photograph Black Veil Brides? Me? Whaaaaaattt?I know it might be silly to act this way over a band. But they're not just a band to me, they're like my saviours. This band saved me from myself when I was a teenager and they did the same for my sister, that's why I love the band so deeply.

  "I want you to get started by going to one of their concerts, which is tomorrow. I have two backstage passes for you and your sister." My boss smiled. She does this a lot. She always thinks of my sister so she gives me two of almost everything I get, in case my sister can go.

  I couldn't help it, I had to squeal like a little girl with ice cream. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I thanked as I grabed the tickets and passes from her.

  "Your welcome. Now go home and get some rest ok? I'll get your other assignments when you're done with this one." She laughed as she pushed me out the door. I turned around and hugged her, which took her off guard but she hugged me back.

  "Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me and my sister." I whispered into her ear. She smiled as I let go and walked to my truck. I got in and sighed then started dancing around like the idoit I am. I drove home blasting bvb, annoying everyone I passed, which wasn't anything new.

  I got home after going to the hospital and telling my sister the good news. Of course visiting hours were over but I refused to leave so I had to be dragged out by security. I know I wasn't cooperating but hey I was excited.

  I ran upstairs to my room and jumped into my bed. Gah! I was so tired. Mitch jumped onto my bed and started licking my face. Sputtering,I pushed him off. "Ew Mitch! That's gross. I don't know where your mouth has been!" I exclaimed. I eventually went to sleep after changing my clothes and taking off my make up.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cheyenne's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Cheyenne! Cheyenne!" I shot out of bed hearing my name being yelled. It sounded like my sister.

    "Chelsea?!" I sleepily yelled. Not too long after Chelsea came bursting through the door panting. It shocked me because I knew she had breathing problems and I was wondering why she was panting like that.

  "Just give me a second. Let me catch my breath. Oh lawrd I can't breathe. Those guys run fast." She panted. Knowing me I was completely lost and had no idea what she meant, so I gave her a confused look. She noticed and explained. "Visiting hours are over appearently but I came back here anyways. So they called for security and I ran here with them chasing me. I think we went aroung the hospital a few times." I giggled at her remark.

 "So what did you come for?" I wondered. I know I should let her catch her breath but I'm curious as to why she came at such a late time. It's about midnight I think.

  "I have exciting news." I nodded waiting for her to continue. "So I got to work earlier today and my boss was looking for me. I talked to her and she said she had a very important assignment for me. She told me she wanted me to photograph a band, Black Veil Brides, to be exact and she gave me two backstage passes. One for you and one for me. So I rushed here to tell you and all that happened, so yeah. What do you think?" She told me. I squealed. I was finally going to meet Andy Biersack! I was so excited. But that got ruined when security came in and dragged her away. "I'll come get you tomorrow!" She yelled over their shoulders. I smiled and nodded even though I knew she couldn't see me.

  The nurse came in five minutes later. "Cheyenne, sweetie, are you ok? Did she hurt you or anything?" She sweetly asked. I liked my nurse but sometimes she was a real asswipe. She thinks that everytime my sister comes in like that and has to be dragged out, she hurt me. Well news flash! She never hurts me, she just so happens to be very excited about something.