Chapter Eight

=_6#:_:_=:=)) Ash's POV__()__:_=(&:=

I woke up the next morning to my face buried in hair. Short dirty blonde hair to be exact. I shot my head up and started making an ungodly noise that was a mix between a spitting noise and whale noises. My loud noises caused a couple nurses to come in and Chelsea to pop up squealing.

"Uh, there was something in my nose. I think it might have been my hair. Ha ha." I said awkwardly.

"I told you your hair was not good for your own being. I knew this was going to happen Mr. Purdy." One of the nurses said. I just awkwardly smiled and let out a slight laugh.

The nurses just shook their heads and walked out. I looked at Chelsea who was looking at me with wonder in her eyes. I smiled causing her to look down at the bed. I chuckled and gently pushed her head up so she was looking at me to find that she was blushing. I was actually kind of shocked but she actually looked cute when she blushed. I softly kissed her cheek causing her to blush more.

"Would you stop that dammit?!" I snapped.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything." She squeaked, her voice a little rough from just waking up.

"Stop being so cute." I answered softly.
&:&:!:!:$:$Cheyenne's POV)&:$:=_)#=)=__)

After getting Chelsea's animals to our house I plopped down on Andy's bed and softly cried.

"Babe, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked me with worry in his voice.

"Andy did you see how she beat herself up about Ashley? She truly loves him but she just doesn't want to." I softly cried.

"What do you mean 'but she doesn't want to'? Of course she wants to love him you idiot!" CC snapped while softly slapping me twice.

"I mean she doesn't want to love him because she doesn't know if she can trust him." I explained. The guys -I guess at some point they came in here like friggin ninjas- looked at me with confused looks so I went on.

"Chelsea has trust issues, has ever since our mom left. Our mom was the one person she trusted the most. She put all her love and trust in our mom but all that went out the door with her. When our mom left Chelsea became a different person.

She was once a happy person that trusted just about everyone and just went up to about everyone just to say hi or start a conversation. She would just go outside to feel the sun on her skin or run around or to explore. But everything changed when our parents divorced. She shut herself up in her room, cried pretty much all day, didn't talk to anyone. She pretty much became a loner and only talked to certain people including me.

I eventually figured out that every since she was seven she was depressed and had suicidal thoughts. Everything just became worse when our dad died. That just made everything go down the drain. Before that happened me and her were working on getting her out of her shell but he died and she shut herself up again but it was worse than the last time. She talked to no one not even me and she never came out of the house or her room. Her room was her life. But I worked with her in any way I could even talking to her through her door and it worked. Now she's still kind of in her shell but she still completely has trust issues and I can't work with on it."

"Whoa. I never knew so much could do that to a person." CC whispered.