Chapter Eleven

WARNING!!: Ahead is a short chapter which means is a filler chapter because I didn't really have anything in mind when I wrote this chapter but enjoy anyways!
% €=€%% Cheyenne's POV% €=€%%

That little shit. I can't believe he would do that. Apparently when I was asleep Andy texted my friend Sara 'Hey what's up bitch? Oh by the way the camel called he wants his toe back' (Alx James lol) so I had to text her back telling her that was my asshole of a boyfriend.

All morning I've been searching for Andy and have had no luck. I was walking to the kitchen when I saw an unlikely sight. Ashley and Chelsea were sitting in the couch together. And when I say together I mean Chelsea was basically sitting in his lap. Guess she finally told him. It's a good thing she did cause if she would've waited any longer I was gonna tell him tomorrow.

I walked straight in front of them while they were watching TV causing them to grumble and whine. Jake started laughing so I slapped his arm and walked into the kitchen to find Jinxx and CC cooking. I asked them if they had seen Andy but they said they hadn't which sucked. I walked back to my room and heard light giggling as I plopped down on the bed. I looked under the bed and there laying on the floor on his phone was my asshole of a boyfriend. I scowled at him as looked at me sheepishly. He crawled out from under the bed shamefully.

"I sowwie. I was bored and I saw your phone there and... well you know. I reawy reawy sowwie." He apologized like a child.

I kissed his cheek and told him it was fine to which he replied with 'yay'. I swear he's such a child sometimes. He crawled up onto the bed with me and we had really long, really weird conversation.
_! €!÷Unknown POV_! €!÷

I watched the girls looked as happy as they possibly could. My beautiful girls. They had grown up so much over the years. I just know that they're going to hate and love this surprise. I want to be back in their lives so much I just hope they'll feel the same way.