Chapter Seven

~~~~~~~~ Chelsea's POV~~~~~~~~~
I ran straight into the hospital yelling for Ashley. A doctor came out asking me who I was yelling for and I told him I was looking for Ashley. He nodded and told me he was in surgery at the moment so I would have to wait. I sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room. Not too long afterwards Andy and Cheyenne came running in looking for me. When Cheyenne spotted me they both ran over to me while I cried and quietly screamed.

"Chelsea, honey. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Cheyenne asked.

"Because I'm the reason he got into the accident! I'm the reason he's in surgery right now! Because I told him I didn't love him when in actuality I do love him! I love him more than anything! All because I didn't tell him the truth, he got in that accident. If I had just told him the truth we could be sitting at home cuddling and being happy but-." I cried but was interrupted by Cheyenne hugging me.

"Sweetie I'm sure Ashley will be fine. You just have to wait alright?" Andy said.

I nodded and hugged onto him, crying into his shoulder. We sat there and waited food about an hour until the doctor came out.

"Relatives of Ashely Purdy?" The doctor said.

"Right here!" Andy said as we headed towards him. "I'm his brother, this is my girlfriend and her sister."

"Alright. His room is right this way. He just got of surgery about ten minutes ago so he's still a little woozy from the medicine but he's perfectly awake. Also he keeps asking for a Chelsea is that anyone of you?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah. That's me." I said.

He nodded and continued waking to Ash's room. Once we got there he knocked on the door then opened it letting us in. There was a nurse standing beside his bed checking monitors and other stuff. The nurse was a bit shorter than me with long brown hair that went down to her ass. Did I mention the nurse was a girl? The nurse was a girl. Anyways she was wearing a normal nurses outfit except hers was really short and was showing her boobs. She was laughing when we walked in and Ashley was smiling then he spotted me.

"Chelsea babe. How are you on this fine day?" He asked making me smile through my tears.

"I'm fine Ash." I said.

"Oh yeah there's defiantly something wrong with him. He never says 'on this fine day.' Ever. Its not him. He says 'on this fucking day.'" Andy said causing Cheyenne to smack his arm.

The doctor told the nurse to leave us alone and they both left. As soon as they left Ash waved me over to him. I slowly and carefully made my way over to him. When I got to his bedside he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. I gasped as he pulled me to where our lips almost touched.

"Why are you crying dear? Pretty girls shouldn't cry." He whispered.

"I'm crying because I'm the reason you got hurt Ash." I whispered back.

"Chels Chels. Your not the reason I'm hurt. I did this to myself. It was my own stupidity that got me here not you. So please don't cry." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

I held onto him crying into his shoulder. He started rubbing my back saying soothing things. We stayed like that for about ten minutes until the doctor came in and told us that visiting hours were almost over and we'd have to leave soon. Andy and Cheyenne left without another word but I asked if I could stay the night with Ash and the doctor said it was ok. After they all left Ash pulled me into his bed and held me close to him and not very long after that we both feel asleep.
~~~~~~~~~ Cheyenne's POV ~~~~~~~

After we left the hospital I asked Andy if he would drive me to Chelsea's house. Without a single word or nod Andy drove me straight to her house. Once we got there I noticed a car in the driveway. I got out of the car and walked right inside. A soon as I walked in the neighbors looked at me funny.

"Oh are you the neighbors? I'm sorry. I'm Chelsea's sister, Cheyenne. Nice to meet you. Look I know your here to watch her animals and I appreciate that but I'm gonna take them with me so you don't have to watch them anymore." I smiled.

They smiled back and walked back to their house. I whistled then listened to the scittering of paws and flapping of wings. Mitch was the first to make in then the bird, who's name I forgot at the moment. They both jumped -and flew- on me. I laughed and sat up then began to put them in their cages. The bird -still can't remember his name damn it- went in his cage easily but Mitch refused to go in his.

"Mitch come on. Please get in your cage. I'm gonna take you to go see mama." I said making him perk up and run to his cage.

I laughed as I grabbed their food and took it out to the car. Andy sat in the car completely confused at what I was doing. I popped my head in the window and smiled at him.

"Babe what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm taking Chelsea's animals back to the house. Why?" I said.

"Nothing." He smirked as he softly kissed me.

I pulled away and walked back inside. Mitch started whining when I walked in so I walked over to him and patted his head. I picked up both the cages and headed outside. I stepped outside and instead of being greeted by my beautiful boyfriend, I was greeted by a fist in my face. I fell backwards dropping the animals.

"What the hell?!" I yelled as I saw the person who punched me. It was the other neighbor.

"Look I don't know who you are and even though I don't like my neighbor, I don't take kindly to people who steal animals. So listen here bitch I suggest you put the animals back before I beat the shit out of you." The woman said.

"Ok first I'm not the bitch, you are. And secondly I'm your neighbor's sister and I'm taking her animals to our new house. So bye Felica!" I said as I picked up the animals and went back to the car.

I put the animals in the backseat and sat up front. Andy didn't say anything as he started driving away. I pulled down the mirror and looked at my face. Well she hit me hard enough to bruise me but I'll be fine.

"What was all that about?" Andy finally asked.

"The neighbor thought I was stealing the animals. It's nothing to worry about. Just get home please. I don't mean to be rude but I'm tired and I just want to get home." I said and that was the end of the conversion making it quiet all the way home.