Chapter Twelve

÷&÷÷&& 2 weeks later ÷&÷÷&&
! £!£=&Unknown POV! £!£=&

"When are you going to tell them?" Mario asked.

"When I feel they're ready that's when. They're almost ready but... just not right now." I snapped.

Those poor girls have had to live for years without me. At least they have made it the best years of their lives. I'll just be happy when I'm part of their lives again.
*!*#*# Andy's POV*!*#*#

So it's been two weeks since Ash and Chelsea started dating. I'm happy for them, I truly am but for some reason I can't help but feel like something bad is gonna happen. I don't know it's just a bad gut feeling or gas in my stomach from the burrito CC gave me. Note to self; never take a burrito from CC.

I was sitting on the bed deep in thought when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I look down to see my beautiful girlfriend looking up at me with sleepy eyes. I glanced at the clock seeing it almost four in the morning. I smile as I lean down and kiss her.

"What are you doing up this late slash early babe?" Cheyenne asked in a whisper.

"Oh I had a bad dream a couple hours ago and I haven't been able to go back to sleep. What about you? Why are you up this early slash late?" I whispered back.

Cheyenne groaned and laid back down. I smiled as I laid down next to her. She laughed as I reached over then started tickling her. She hated being tickled, I knew this, but it always cheered her up plus I just wanted to be annoying at the moment. I stopped when her flailing arms hit my face almost taking out my eye.

Cheyenne stopped laughing to check on my eye. She gently took my face in her hands examining my eye. She gently kissed it when I had closed my crystal blue eyes. After she did so I grabbed her and almost wrestled her down as a way to tell her I wanted to go to sleep. We both giggled as we cuddled together and slowly let the darkness overtake us.
!%#/Jake's POV!%#/

I woke up to Ella's hair all in my face. Having her hair all up in face caused me to squeal/screech and fall onto the floor. Is happened a few times in the past so apparently Ella had gotten used to it because she's still asleep.

I heard a knock on the door that wad loud enough to wake to whole house. Before Ella even had the chance to open one eye I had already dashed down the stairs and to the door. I fixed my hair before I open the door. I turn around to see everyone was already awake and watching me from the stairs.

I opened to door to a short man with short, fluffy, brown hair dressed in a polo shirt and jeans. He looked similar to Chelsea and Cheyenne which was weird. My first thought was that he was their dad but he's dead so I have absolutely no idea who he is. I had originally thought he was our manager that's why I fixed my hair.

"Um hello. Who are you exactly?" I asked.

"Hello you must be Jake. I've heard a lot about you. Oh I'm sorry how rude of me. My name is-" The man was interrupted by Chelsea and Cheyenne.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" They said in unison.

"Why aren't you dead? Are you a ghost or something? Wait if you were a ghost then we wouldn't be able to see you. Are we dreaming?" Chelsea blurted out causing Cheyenne to hit her arm.

"No matter how weird that sounded she's right. How are you alive? You died in a car crash. We saw your body and confirmed it was you!" Cheyenne said starting to freak out.

"Girls calm down please. I didn't die in the car crash. I'm sorry for not telling you." He said trying and failing to calm them down.
~~~~~~~~~
Hey my Crucified people!
So the end of this chapter was a little weird to write because in real life me and Cheyenne are almost like sisters but we're not so I was trying to make our dad in the story like our dads in real life mixed together. Yea that's how I got our dad.
I mean it kind of make sense because my dad is a truck driver so he's more casual and I'm not for sure what Cheyenne's dad does but he kind of dresses formal like but he also dresses a little casual... ok I really need to stop this and shut up and let yall read this soooo.....
Enjoy! And vote/comment/become a fan! Yay! Loves!
~Scarlett Corpse