Chapter Five

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ashley's POV (Ooohhh interesting)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I woke up the next morning to a empty bed and the smell of bacon. I wonder who's cooking. I got up and put some sweatpants on. I walked down stairs and saw Andy and Cheyenne sitting on the couch. I sat next to them and looked at the tv. They were watching Attack On Titans I think. It was some kind of anime.

  "Hey do y'all know where Chelsea is?" I asked. Cheyenne looked at me and pointed to the kitchen. "Thanks." I walked into the kitchen and sure enough there was Chelsea, cooking breakfast. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I guess she didn't like that because she pushed my arms off. What is up with her? "Well good morning to you too."

  "Shut up. I'm cooking. Hope you like scrambled eggs cause thats all I know how to make with eggs." She laughed. I nodded and she continued cooking. After a whille I got bored and walked into the living room to see Andy and Cheyenne making out. Blah.

 "You do realise that other people live in this house and sit on that couch right?" I said, interrupting them. "Whoops. Didn't mean to interrupt y'all." Andy flipped me off laughing and Cheyenne punched his arm. I laughed and sat down on the chair. We sat there and watched some random show when I thought I heard Chelsea say something. "What babe?" I practically yelled. I heard laughing from the kitchen. Jake and CC.

 "Nothing and I'm not your babe!" She yelled back.

 "Oooooohhhh!" Jake, CC, and Andy said athe same time as Jake and CC walked in. Everyone, including me, laughed.

 "Food is ready!" Chelsea yelled from the kitchen. The guys dropped everything, including Cheyenne, and ran into the kitchen. I just stayed sitting then decided to help Cheyenne up. I walked over to her and held out my hand. She took it and I pulled her up.

 "Thanks. I didn't know he was that hungry or I would've cooked him something." She laughed. I smiled and we both walked into the kitchen together. "Thanks for pushing me on the floor Andy." Andy nervously laughed.

"Sorry babe." He apologized. She walked over to him, kissed his cheek, and sat in his lap. I sat down next to Jake as Chelsea handed me a plate of food. I smiled at her and she returned the smile. It was nice to see her smile, her smile really brings out her eyes. I know its a cheesy thing to say but its true. I took a bite of the eggs and as much as I hate to say it, they were horrible. I didn't want to sat anything because I didn't want to hurt her feelings but CC had no problem with voicing his opinion.

 "Ewww! This is horrible! Where did you learn -" CC was cut off by Andy smacking him. "Oops I mean I totally love this. Its great."

 "Guys you don't need to lie just tell me what you think." Chelsea said. I swear this girl is way too nice.

 "Well I think you need to work on your cooking right guys?" Jinxx said. I didn't even notice he joined us. We all nodded. He was right and was basically saying 'Your cooking sucks where did you learn to cook?' but in a nicer way. She simply smiled and nodded. We all ate the rest, more like gave it to Jake's dog, our food. Andy cleaned the dishes while the rest of us watched tv. Jinxx choose what we watched and we're currently watching That 70s Show. I actually really liked this show. After a while Andy walked into the living room and said we were going shopping to get the girls new clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cheyenne's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I got off the couch and headed to Andy's room to get some clothes on. I walked in and started looking through my suitcase. I decided on a purple dress that came down to my knees and black flats. I got changed and walked down stairs. I got down stairs and saw Chelsea in her usual outfit: black and red skinny jeans, a red Blood On The Dance Floor shirt, and black vans. She also had a bunch of bracelets on her right wrist and a spiked cuff on her left wrist. She called her cuff her 'trusty companion' or she called it 'Stephano' which I found weird. Now we can't forget about her camera either, she carried that thing everywhere.

  "All ready to go?" I asked her. She jumped and fell while she flailed her arms. I guess I scared her. Jake and Jinxx started laughing and eventually so did I. The rest of the guys came out and looked at us like we were crazy. Chelsea got off the floor and scowlded at me. "What? Oh come on! You gotta admit, it was funny seeing you freak out like that."

  "I didn't find it funny at all, but now I do. I mean you came out of no where and scared the crap out of me. You were just like 'All ready to go?' and I was like 'Oh crap they've come for me!' Then I did a freaking army jump like I was gonna get shot or something. It scared me." She laughed. By now we were all laughing.

 "Ok well let's go so we can get this over with." Andy said once he caught his breath. We all agreed and walked out to Chelsea's truck since it was the only car big enough for all of us to fit in. We drove to the mall and got out. As soon as we got out CC and Chelsea ran to the front doors and ran inside with Jake, Ashley, and Jinxx following them. Me and Andy stuck with walking instead. "Did I tell you that you look nice today? I'm sorry, that you look beautiful today?" Andy asked me.

 "Hmmmm I don't think you did."

 "Well you look beautiful today."

 "Thank you." I said as we walked inside the mall. I immediately the others standing in middle of the mall waiting for us. We all walked around until we found Hot Topic. Me and Chelsea ran inside and started looking aorund. I found a black BMTH shirt and black and purple skinny jeans and Chelsea found a red SWS shirt and purple skinny jeans. I was shocked to see her with purple skinny jeans considering she doesn't like the color. I noticed she also had like fifty bracelets, ear rings, necklaces and a pair of combat boots. Andy, being such a gentleman, paid for everything. From there the day just dragged on with us buying new clothes and finally getting food. Correction, good food. I hate to say it, actually I don't, but Chelsea's food was disgusting. After we ate we went back home and watched anime. That's the perfect way to end to a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey dar!! I finally updated yay!!

I'm sorry it took a while but I had school and I kinda forgot to update, but tell me what you think.

Don't forget to comment/vote/fan and please get my story out there.

Love ya!