Chapter Six

I am currently writing this on my phone so I can't guarantee that all the words will be spelled right. But anyways here's an update, whoop whoop!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~√√√ππ√πππ√×÷|π|¶π¢ (okay now I'm just messing around lol)

~~~~~~~~~Cheyenne's POV~~~~~~~

  I woke up the next morning in Andy's room. Alone. I got up and started looking for him. Turns out he was downstairs making breakfast. He smile when I walked up and hugged him from behind.

  "Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" He asked.

  "I slept fine. Until I woke up to an empty bed." I answered with a frown.

  "Sorry but when I woke up you were still asleep and I was hungry so I-" He was interrupted by a high pitched scream from upstairs. Chelsea.

  We went upstairs to find Chelsea in the hallway on the floor, up against the wall and Ash walking out of their room. I shook my head at them pretty much knowing exactly what happened.

  "Let me guess. You woke up to his arms around you?" Chelsea nodded. "And when she screamed it scared you out of your sleep and you fell, taking her with you where you ended up on top of her so she freaked, pushed you off her then crawled her way over here while you were trying to calm her down?" They both nodded Andy and Ashley with a shocked look. "What? Oh that? I have a gift where I can tell exactly what happened just by looking."

  "Really? That's so cool!" Andy exclaimed.

  Me and Chelsea started laughing at him. The guys stared at each other then stared at us as Jinxx and CC came out of their rooms.

  "Oh gosh. You guys are so gullible. Either I have a really cool gift or I know my sister enough to know what happened! Ha! Gotcha!" I laughed.

  The guys just looked at us while Jinxx walked past us into the kitchen looking for food.

~~~~~Two months later ( because I'm too lazy and felt like having a time skip)~~~~~

ππ×π÷π•√÷•••√π|¢π Chelsea's POV√×√°°|÷×_°•|¢π

  "CHELSEA!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!" Ash yelled through the house.

  I walked out of the bathroom and waved at him. He smiled then walked up to me. I looked at him confused until he grabbed my hand and led me to his room. He locked his door before sitting in front of me on his bed.

  "Chelsea can I tell you something?" I nodded. "I-I, well, I love you. I haven't had enough courage to tell you before but I got tired of waiting and decided to finally tell you."

  I looked at him shocked. I had finally lassoed this outlaw and I didn't even realize it. The sad part about it is, I don't love him back all though I want nothing more than to love him back. Stupid trust issues! I don't want to tell him anything. I just want to not say anything and we can forget about him telling me that.

  "Say something. Please. Chelsea I don't want to have to sit here worrying that you don't love me or even like me that way too. So please say something." He begged.