Chapter 1 - Exiled

2/28/2013 - Edited

Chapter 1 - Exiled

________________________________________________________________________________

There has been a large war between two of the biggest and strongest packs - the Locked Hearts pack and the Black Roses wolf pack - which has been going on for more than five years. During the war, two werewolves were born under the Blue Moon. It is said in a prophecy where twins born on the same day under the Blue Moon will have incredible power to either bring peace and harmony or darkness and destruction upon the werewolf race.

The bloody war intensifies after hearing the news of twin werewolves born during the Blue Moon. Both packs fought to the deaths to either protect or acquire the twins. The night was dark with only a sliver of the moon's light shining upon the battlefield. Dark thick forest trees provided protection for the Gray family to flee the ongoing war to someplace safe for their family.

Howls can be heard, victory howls and defeated howls as well as howls for the loss of their loved ones.

The Gray family managed to escape the battlefield but before they could enter another pack's territory, a pack of rouges ambushed them. Annabel and Arthur Gray both fought hard to protect their children from the rouges.

Cordelia along with her twin Connor, were hiding behind a large tree. It was too dark for them to see the single wolf creeping silently towards them. Cordelia screamed as loud as she could and her twin tried his best to fight against the rouge but he overpowered them and managed to take Connor.

Cordelia ran towards their parents where she could see her older brother -Jake- fighting alongside them with her younger brother -Nick- hiding in bushes. She told her parents that the rouge took Connor and they both ran towards the direction Connor was taken.

Ever since then, little did Cordelia know that that was the last time she will ever see her twin and her parents again.

Her brother Jake managed to protect them from wild animals and provide as much shelter and food he could muster in the forest. After walking for several weeks, the three siblings found themselves in another pack's territory -The Silver Moon pack- which welcomed them to their pack.

Three years has passed since the night Connor and their parents were captured. Cordelia had her first shift and she shifted to a beautiful pure white wolf with a silver line curving around her tail in a complex combination of twists ending at the tip of her tail. Her blue human eyes shone brightly in her wolf form with white specks along her irises.

Her other brothers were jealous of her wolf because theirs were plain and common where as hers were rare and beautiful.

-Present-

Cordelia's P.O.V

"Oww!" I winced at the high pitched voice of Heather. "Watch where you're going, slut!" She yelled at me. I mentally scoffed, the irony of the school's slut calling me one when I'm the most innocent person here.

"I'm sorry, Heather. I didn't see you there." I dropped my gaze and shifted my foot from one to another while Heather continues to yell at me for accidentally bumping into her. In my mind, I was mentally choking her. Why does she get so upset? I didn't mean to bump into her. The stupid jocks purposely shoved my shoulders which resulted in me bumping my side to her.

"Listen when I'm talking to you ugly pig!" Heather yelled.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Jake appeared and oh no, he seems pissed. Very, very pissed. I wonder if I can be invisible and run to the girl's restroom. I mentally chuckled. No such luck, the cheerleaders would probably find me and drag me back to my brother anyways.