17

Warnings:
-Physical (child) abuse
-Short bullying

Clay's POV

I was sitting in the bus, alone. Sapnap sat a few seats away from me since he hated me for "lying" and "seeking attention". He treated me like he used to treat George when he was on the bus. He even made mean comments to me every now and then, I had become his next victim after I used to be his best friend...

After drawing with George, we went to our next class. Everyone was looking at me, some laughed at me and others swore at me. It was bad to lie about abuse so I could understand it, but it was pretty obvious that I wasn't lying, right?

I sighed softly when the bus stopped at the bus stop I needed to step out and I stood up slowly, walking out as Sapnap suddenly stuck out his leg. I couldn't reply soon enough and I tripped, falling down onto the floor.

'Dumbass,' he scoffed. 'If you're going to lie about being abused, then I'll show you what abuse is. This is just the start, attention whore.'

I didn't answer, climbed up and quickly ran away from the bus to hide the tears in my eyes. I breathed out and grabbed my phone to text George.

You
I hate myself so much for letting Sapnap bully you... he just made me trip on the bus and I felt so bad :( I'm sorry that you've gone through that for ages...

George
Hey, it's okay! Don't worry about it, okay? Are you alright or did you get hurt?

You
I fell on my knees that I bruised because my dad pushed me, but I didn't hurt anything else :)

George
Okay, tell me when you're not okay <3

You
I will, are you okay?

George
Yes, I'm pretty happy today :D

I smiled and put my phone away, entering my house slowly. I was about to put my bag down in the room as my dad walked up to me with a furious face.

⚠️ Physical (child) abuse

'WHY DID YOU MAKE YOUR SISTER LIE? YOU WERE HOME THIS MORNING AND YOU DROPPED SOMETHING, PIECE OF SHIT,' he screamed at me, pushing me. 'I SAW YOU RUN AWAY, MORON.'

I didn't answer, because I knew anything I'd say would only make him more mad at me. He glared at me and wrapped his hand around my throat as he pushed me against the wall, lifting his hand.

'Did you tell anyone about your bruises, Clay? You know what consequences you'll face, RIGHT?'

'N-no, I didn't tell anyone,' I mumbled as he lifted his hand up in the air. He clenched it to a fist and then punched me against my cheek. My head turned to the left and I hit it against the wall, lifting my hand to the cheek he hit because it was hurting a lot.

My father started screaming at me, louder than he had ever done before. He grabbed my shoulders and shook my whole body, getting so angry that he pushed me backwards. I couldn't hold myself anymore and hitched a breath.

I tripped over my own feet and fell backwards, my back slamming against the really big bookshelves behind me. I closed my eyes from the pain since I hit my back against the wood as I heard my dad gasp. It didn't take long before I realised the bookshelves were falling over.

⚠️ No more abuse (still misery)

I tried to roll away as all the books fell down on me which caused me to scream. Multiple shelves fell down on top of me and my dad turned around to run off as I laid down, suffocating under the heavy shelves and loads of books.

I breathed heavily as I realised my dad ran away. I didn't know how to move myself anymore and I was too weak to get the shelves away from me since they were really big ones with at least hundreds of books.

My body felt crushed from the pain, it genuinely felt like I broke multiple bones in my body. I tried to get out for multiple minutes but I was so hurt that I didn't manage to. My last attempt was to grab my phone to seek help.

I could barely see what I was doing and tapped the screen with only my index finger, going to my chat with George. I managed to click the call button and he accepted the call a few seconds after I called.

'H-help,' I whispered. 'Please.'

I couldn't hear him talking since it wasn't on speaker and I sobbed softly. 'I c-can't hear y-y-you, h-help. M-my dad p-pushed me, the b-bookshelves fell on t-top of me. I can't get out.'

I didn't hear anything but he hung up which caused me to hope he was on his way to me.

~~~

The door opened after minutes. I still laid in silence on the floor as I heard George's voice.

'Clay! My goodness, I'm going to free you. I'm not strong and I know you're in pain, but please try to give everything you can to get out.'

I mumbled softly as he stood at the shelves, trying his hardest to lift it up. I gave everything I had to get out and managed to roll away from it before George dropped it. He panted as he let it fall on the floor and immediately knelt down next to me.

'Where do you have pain?'

'Everywhere,' I whispered with deep breaths. 'I think I just bruised my whole body.'

'Can I please take care of you?' George asked as he held my shoulders very gently. 'I need to check if I need to call an ambulance. I would like you to lay down on the couch, but I think I can't carry you.'

I groaned softly. 'If you help me get up.'

He nodded heavily and lifted me up. I had an extreme amount of pain as I went to the couch, laying down with a soft sigh. 'It feels like all my bones are broken,' I mumbled.

'I'm going to take care of you,' George smiled. 'I'm staying with you and I'll help you if your dad comes back. Don't be scared, I'm not telling him anything about what I know.'

'Thank you,' I sighed softly and smiled.

1065 words