18

Warnings:
-Mentions physical (child) abuse
-Mentions (details) sexual abuse

Clay's POV

I let George take off my hoodie and my shirt to check if he needed to call an ambulance for me. He was very softly tapping my skin as I winced a few times.

'Your body is really bruised. I think these four bruises are old?' he asked as he pointed to my old bruises. I nodded to answer him and he smiled shortly as he stood up.

'I'm getting some towels if that's okay, I want to cool your worst bruises. Do your legs hurt?'

'My left leg,' I answered as I closed my eyes since I was exhausted from the pain.

'Can I check?'

I nodded and slowly pulled off my sweats as he ran his fingers along my shin. 'My mother used to be a nurse before she lost her job, I know how to check if something is broken or not.'

'I trust you anyway,' I smiled as he looked back down at my legs.

'I'm pretty sure you didn't break it.' He ran his finger along my shin bone up to my knee and held his hand on my knee, moving it slowly. 'Not dislocated either.'

He moved his hands to my thighs and smiled. 'I don't think it's broken and your hip is also not dislocated. There's a big bruise just under your knee, but I believe it's just a bruise.'

'Everything hurts so much,' I mumbled. 'Well, only my left side does, the shelves and the books fell on that side.'

George nodded. 'Your left side is the most bruised. I'm going to get a lot of cold towels so I can cool your bruises. Then I'll get a blanket so you won't get cold. We can try to get upstairs if you prefer that.'

'I'd like to, my dad would kill me if he saw me here with you or just anyone in general.'

George grabbed multiple towels and got some ice from the freezer as he helped me upstairs after that. It hurt me a lot, but I was glad I could lay down on my bed now.

George rolled me to my right side and laid the cold towel on the side of my chest and one of my leg. He had a few cold and wet napkins that he laid on my hip bone as carefully as he could so he wouldn't accidentally pull my boxers down.

'Do you want your hoodie or your sweats? The towels are wet, though.'

'I can put on my shirt and some old shorts,' I smiled.

He immediately stood up for me and went to my closet. 'I have a black shirt and these shorts.' He held them up and turned back to me to show me if these were alright. I nodded so he walked back again and helped me put them on.

'You know... thank you so much George,' I whispered. 'You're an amazing guy.'

I opened my arms for him to lay down with me and he carefully laid down so he wouldn't hurt me. I wrapped my arms around him and he scooted down, looking at my cuts.

He leaned in slowly and pressed very gently kisses on my scars, running his hand over my arm after that. We were both just smiling and after a while I pulled him away very softly, showing him I wanted to see his arms too.

He took off his hoodie and I kissed his cuts too, then I held him tightly. 'You're so worthy,' I admitted. 'You're a real friend... I never had an actual one, but you're the best friend I have and will ever have.'

George smiled brightly and curled himself up in my arms, listening to my voice.

'I missed hugs so much,' I told him. 'I only had my dad beating the shit out of me, my toxic girlfriend and Sapnap who didn't even want to touch my shoulders because my goodness, what if people would think he was gay.'

'You deserve so much better,' George whispered. 'That's why I'm here now. Also, you can talk about your girlfriend if you want to.'

'It's uh- stupid. I'd have to talk about our sexual relationship which might be awkward to you.'

'It's not, Clay. I don't care what you do if you like it, but I don't think that's the case. I personally wouldn't just do it with someone when I don't know if they are the true one, but even if you did, that's fine to me.'

I breathed out. 'It started when I was fourteen. Before I continue, don't tell this to ANYONE. Please.'

'I promise,' he nodded, looking up at me with a soft smile.

I smiled back and then took a deep breath.

'I got into a relationship with her when I was fourteen. Maybe fifteen... I don't really remember, but I know we have been together for longer than a year and it was good at first, I guess.'

George nodded and held my hand tightly.

'We were together for three weeks when she asked to have sex with me. We kissed and all that stuff, but I was not ready for that and I told her that. She laughed at me and left my house that day which made me really insecure.'

I held George tightly and sobbed softly.

'I went to her place again after a week and she asked me again, threatening me that she would tell everyone about my cuts. I cut myself already back then. I wanted to avoid that and let myself get forced into having sex with her... I'm sorry, this is just weird for you.'

'It's not, I'm glad you're opening up to me,' he answered, holding me tight.

'Okay then... well, I thought we would only do it one time, but she forced me into it more and more. She uh- wanted me to uh-...'

'You can trust me, I don't find it weird.'

'I had to... you know, ugh- this is weird. I had to finger her, I guess and I didn't want to and I told her that I didn't want to. She grabbed my hand and made me do it to her. After that, she gave me a forced hand- and blowjob while I cried...'

'I'm so sorry, Clay. I'm not weirded out, okay? You can tell me whatever you want to tell me.'

'Later that day I told her I wanted to go home, but she forced me to stay at night, which I did. I got really tired and I was almost sleeping as she started undressing me and had sex with me again. I was pretty clear that I didn't want it, but she didn't care at all. Well, that's how it went this whole year together. She doesn't even love me, she only loves me for my body and my popularity.'

'And breaking up with her?' George questioned. 'Can you?'

I shook my head. 'My dad threatened to kill me if I break up and she will tell anyone that I cut myself and raped her.'

'Holy shit, that's so toxic. You can't stay with her, though... I think she's the one who is raping you.'

'But she's my girlfriend, is it actually rape? I just feel like a pussy for not wanting to do it with her. I think I should like it, but I just don't.'

'I wouldn't like it either. I would be so uncomfortable only kissing anyone.'

'I just hate it so much... I used to like kissing her, but I just despise it now. Ugh... it's fine, I'll have to deal with it. She won't like me anymore after I lose my popularity, maybe she will leave.'

'I hope so and otherwise I'm here for you. Remember that.'

1297 words